Chapter 66

MERRY CHRISTMAS I HOPE EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES HAVE HAS AN AMAZING DAY ANS IF YALL STATES OR CITIES ARE GOING THROUGH STATE OF EMERGENCIES PLEASE STAY SAFE AND WARM. I DO APPRECIATE AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YALL FOR ALQAYA READING AND KEEPING UP WITH MY BOOKS YALL ARE LITERALLY WHO I DO IT FOR, WHAT KEEPS ME SANE, AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE A PURPOSE! I LOVE YALL HAPPY HOLIDAYS‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

_______________________

Okay what is up with you? I asked Carter as he was getting ready to leave out. He shook his head nothing. He never even said anything and I mean nothing we was deep into week two of just sex. He came over randomly we fucked and he left! We had no conversation at all. He literally was so high every time.

Carter! I snapped getting his attention as he reached for the door. "Carter what is wrong? Baby tell me?" He had so much sorrow and pain in his eyes he literally just shook his head and left out. He had this saddest feeling over him. It bothered me that something was bothering him.

I watched him get into his truck and pull off. He didn't even play his loud music like he usually do. My phone started ringing making me close the door and go answer it. It was Chante.

Hey! I answered covering my naked body.

Hey girl what you doing? She giggled.

Nun what you so happy about? I asked twisting my lips up.

Nun, I haven't heard from you so I was checking on you. She laughed. "Stop bae for real!"

Now why you call me if you was busy! I hated when she did that.

Ma bad I was just on my way out, hi sis! Hendrix smiled jumping into the phone.

Heyy, actually I'm glad to see you! What's up with yo friend?

Who, O2?

Yeah....he's been on some weird shit!

I know it's like that nigga went mute he don't speak to nobody. He don't say Shìt at all! He been a lil....he been real neglectful lately. Moving sloppy if I must say!

Mmmm did anything happen? I've seen him almost everyday for the past almost 3 weeks now. He just pops up we have sex he doesn't say anything than he just leaves! I'm worried about him.

I'll talk to him later and see what's up cause this ain't like him.

Okay please thank you!

No problem I got you don't trip. He gave the phone back to Chante and she was just to cheesing so hard. I guess it was safe to say that she was really into him.

Ima call you later! I said before hanging up. I sat my phone back on the couch and fell back. I was trying to analyze my thoughts but it's like I was all over the place.

I needed a vacation at this point!