Chapter 86

I knocked on the door before entering the room. I have to admit I was in a bag of feelings. I had so many emotions on my sleeve and I know it was just cause I was pregnant.

Oh a visitor! The nurse said smiling.

Hi! I said smiling. She walked out the room and Kierra rolled her eyes so hard. "I wanna talk to you.!" I sat my purse down and came to her side of the bed. She huffed her breath and rolled her eyes so hard. She had her ass beat so bad. I don't condone men putting they hands on woman at all so Carter was gonna head about this. "Girl you can keep rolling them funky ass eyes of yours until they fall out but yo ass gone hear what I got to say!"

Why the fuck is you here? To see how bad I look and laugh in my face?

Kierra as much as I don't like you, no! I don't condone whatever it was that made him hit you but listen. Me and that man is together. We gone stay together! I don't know what it is that you don't understand about that but you gone respect it! And let me tell you, I ain't tryna be your child's mother I have my own, but I love your daughter with all my heart as if she was my own! And I would never ever and I mean ever harm her, make her feel unwanted, unimportant, and damn sure would never make her feel unloved. So that bullshit you was feeding that baby ain't gone fly with me you got it?!

You know why I don't like you?!

Why enlighten me?!

Because you think you better than me! Your not! You not even his type! I was working on getting my relationship back right I know I messed up once with him but we was getting it together. And here you come thinking you so cute and Shìt. Any other girl he ever fucked with was a hood bitch, a gutta bitch, a bitch he ran over, and here you go making a nigga fall at yo feet in love with you just how he use to do me.....

You cheated on him with his friend! How did you think you was getting him back?

Because he needed me, he finally needed me for something and I was wanted...

You never thought he was just telling you whatever he was telling you because he needed you to do whatever it was he needed you to do?

Yeah and I knew he did but it just felt good to know he wanted me and needed mw for something.

I know y'all got history and everything but y'all time is up. This the first and last time ima ever spare your life. If you wanna be a mom cool be a mom but don't be feeding her lies and Shìt that ain't true. I love your daughter and she's important in this family. Woman to woman you need to do better and get your shit together cause that man has moved completely on and you need to do the same. Your only digging a grave for yourself. And honestly your daughter needs you, needs both her parents. So stop trying to be a evil conniving bitch and accept the fact that I'm here for life.

I don't have to do Shìt besides stay black and die!

With that attitude your going to be dieing real soon! When you learn that he don't play about me and I don't play about him you'll understand that it's gone be to late for yourself. Now I tried to come here and find some reasoning with you but you making this shit extremely hard.

Why you think I wanna be friends with you...

Aht aht not friends cause you couldn't hang with me and mine if you had the blueprint glued to yo hands! Your daughter loves you, me, and for sure her father. It ain't about us it's about her! You think about that and think about all your choices cause next time it won't be a hospital for you! I grabbed my purse and left out the room.

It's so hard to be cordial with people who don't see the wrong in what they did. It was like talking to a brick was with her.