Chapter 50

I fumbled around the racks in Marshals. I was on my break and decided to do a lil shopping. I was so excited to be having a son.

Asia right? A females voice asked and it made me look up. It was Carter cousin Bre.

Heyy! I smiled.

Hey girl! She smiled coming in for a hug.

How are you?

I'm okay, just doing some shopping how are you?

I'm good, doing the same! This little boy has me in a choke hold! I laughed.

I see, are you guys having a baby shower or anything? Me and my sister London would love to
Come!

I don't know if we are going to have one if we do I'll have Carter update you guys.

What!!! You guys have to, I can't believe he's going to have a baby and get married you must be some type of woman.

What you mean?

Carter doesn't get serious with women, and he's very serious about you!

I'm serious about him.

If you ever need anything or if that bitch Kierra bothers you again just hit me up I'll be glad to
Come beat her ass again....

Can I ask you something?

What's up?

What's the deal between them two?

What you mean?

Like what's up? Why is she going so hard?

Oh girl she still in love with his ass that's all. She turned that man cold.

It's that bad?

Yeah she was fuckin his BestFriend and everything while he was in jail.

Well yeah that'll do it. He said that.... I just hate the fact that she doing all this and keep taking I'lan away from him. She's the most sweetest girl ever and loves him bad.

She does he's a great father that's one thing you definitely ain't gone ever have to worry about. Long as you don't do him how she did him. Cause uhhh one thing about it I don't play about my cousin.

Is that suppose to be a threat? I laughed a bit.

No, I like you Asia girl but I don't play about my cousin!

Mmm okay... it was nice talking to you but uhhh I gotta get back to work. I smiled grabbing the few things I did have. I made my way to the register and paid for my things. I didn't want things to go left between me and her cause she did seem cool but I don't take being threatened or anything lightly.

She probably didn't mean anything by it but I didn't like it. My phone started ringing and it was an unknown number. This the same number that called me a few days ago.

Hello! I answered pulling into the Starbucks line.

Asia what up? A male voice said from the other line.

Who is this?

This Eric, Dante brother what up sis?

Oh hey what's up??

Listen I was wondering if I can see you and my niece tonight?

Uhh what for?

I just need to see y'all, I just wanna know how she's holding up?

She's okay Eric....

Can I help you? The Starbucks lady asked.

Can I see for myself?

Hold on! Hi yes can I have a Venti vanilla bean frappe with strawberry purée on the bottom and middle with Christmas sprinkles.

Okay anything else?

No!

Pull around!

Okay, umm hello?

Yeah, I'll be to your house tonight! He said before hanging up. I pulled around to the window and got my stuff. I made my way back to work.

I turned my heater on in my office to get comfortable and answered to the emails I had left.

I picked Harm up from school and we made our way home. I grabbed all my bags from the car and took the stuff in the house. Our guest room that we had I was gonna make it the baby room. I sat all the stuff on the bed with the other bags. I'm gonna have to get Carter to clean this room out for me.

I went to go get out of my work clothes and put something comfortable on. I had got started on dinner while Harm ate her snack and did her homework.

I wanted chicken, broccoli and mash potatoes so that's what we was going to eat for dinner. The doorbell rang and I left to go answer it. It was Eric, Dante brother.

Hey!

Heyy! He smiled trying to kiss me on my cheek. I moved out the way and he came in the house all the way.

Harmony! I called out to my daughter. I turned back around and Eric had a gun out he smiled evilly closing the door behind him and pointing the gun to my stomach.

I'm not dumb Asia I know your the reason why my brother got kilt!

Okay, Eric what are you talking about?! Please move that gun.

It's been around that you been messing with that nigga O2! You stopped fuckin with my brother for that nigga!

Eric listen to me, my fiancé has nothing to do with his death. Okay?

Oh so you killed him yourself?

No! Eric just leave.

I'm leaving alright...

Yes mommy! Harmony asked coming to the door.

Hi Harm! Eric smiled.

Hi uncle Eric! She smiled once she seen his gun she stopped walking.

Harmony hunny go to your room.

Harmony don't fuckin move! He yelled pointing the gun to my daughter.

Eric please leave my daughter out of this!

Shut up! He grabbed me by my hair banging my head into the wall making me fall on the floor.

Mommy!!!!!!!!! Harmony screamed....