Chapter 24

CARTER P.O.V.

Fuck is wrong with you? Hendrix asked slamming my door coming into my office.

Fuck is you talkin bout nigga? I asked standing up. Nigga came in like he wanted to fight.

Nigga you know what the fuck im talkin bout. I thought you fuckin loved Asia. She got her ass beat damn near to death for you. Came up with 15 million fuckin dollars, I didn't even have that much.....nigga she love yo dirty ass draws. Fuck that she took care your fuckin daughter like she was hers welcomed her in with open arms. Was ready to take care her while you did a life bid. She lost her whole entire job behind you, lost her life cause she feel in love with you. NIGGA IS YOU DUMB!

What me and my wife got going on ain't nun yo business we good!

Y'all good? Nigga I just seen her ass in target looking like she ain't slept in days with a crying baby. She look like a fuckin zombie she ain't good. I asked her was she okay and she bussed out in fuckin tears. Whatever the fuck you did to her fix it Nigga!

NIGGA WE GOOD! I AINT DID SHIT!

Nigga we been fuckin brothers for life! I let you kill my own blood cause I fuck with you more than anything. Blood couldn't make us closer nigga. So YOU must of forgot when i know you lying. You did something foul to her and I ain't here for that Shìt. A nigga who can't be loyal to his own bitch HIS OWN WIFE CAN'T BE LOYAL TO ME!

I AINT DID SHIT HENDRIX!!! FUCK DO YOU CARE FOR SO MUCH ANYWAYS FOR? YOU FUCKIN HER?

Nigga what? I'd never in my fuckin life do no shit like that yet alone think no shit like that nigga. I seen how she changed you, she dead ass loved yo ass! You fuckin married her. And this situation ain't do shit but prove her fuckin loyalty to you. That damn girl would die for you and I would to so don't you ever in yo fuckin fucked up life say that shit again! That's sis, that's my dawg, I trust that girl with my life seeing how she just went for you. And you talkin bout some am I fuckin her. Whatever the fuck you did nigga you wrong! He said pissed and left out slamming the door behind him.

Nigga don't know what the fuck he talkin bout. I ain't did shit. And the fact I did nobody know anything about. I'm even more pissed at the fact that she running her mouth got niggas in our business.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the trap. I had a few stops to make then to pick my baby girls up from they after school program.

I stopped and got some flowers and picked my babies up. I fixed my attitude before they got in the car. I stepped out and hugged them both. They had the biggest smiles on their faces as I gave them flowers.

Thanks daddy! They both smiled.

You welcome babies. I opened the door for them and they got in.

Carter....Harmony called out which made me turn around.

I'm Carter now? I asked confused.

Well I just figured that with you and mom splitting up....

Who said we was splitting up?

Nobody....you just haven't been at the hotel with us and I noticed that mommy don't wear her ring anymore so I figured you guys was splitting up.

Yeah! Asia is really sad and your never there. I heard it could be post, partum depression cause I know women go through that after they have babies and stuff but this sadness is different why are y'all breaking up? I'lan asked.

Babies we are not splitting up. It's just some stuff going on right now and we just tryna figure it out. We are a family no matter what. I'm always gonna be daddy and Asia is always gonna be mommy. Sometimes after traumatic experiences things happen and sometimes we have to take a step back and breathe even if that means spending a couple days apart.

I pulled up to the hotel and Asia was waiting at the door. I got out and opened the door for them. They gave me hugs and ran to Asia. I walked over to the door and she was about to turn and walk away.

Can I talk to you for a minute?

I have to get back upstairs to my baby.

Asia im sure he is fine you wouldn't leave him in harms way. What did you tell the girls?

I haven't told them anything! They asked about you the other day and I told them you where busy doing stuff and you'd be here when you can. I'm not going to lie to my child next time they ask I will be telling them we are getting a divorce.

No you not! I grabbed her arm pulling her towards me.

If you don't get the fuck off of me!

Asia we are not getting a fuckin divorce.

Carter yes we are! It's funny how you swore up and down you didn't fuck Aria went so hard that you didn't and but this time you couldn't even look me in my eyes or deny it. You made your bed now lay in it. She snatched away from me and walked into the hotel.

Hey stranger! A female voice giggled as I turned to walk to my car. I looked up and Nina was pulled in behind me getting out the passenger seat of some nigga Range Rover. I nodded my head and laughed.
"Where you been?" She asked coming over to me as I opened my car door.

Out the way....

Clearly!

Who's yo friend? Dude she was with asked grabbing his Louis Vuitton bag out the back seat and giving his keys to the valet.

Baby this is my friend O2, friend this my boyfriend Mase. She smiled giggling as he gripped her ass and kissing her cheek.

O2? I heard a lot about you in the streets.....actually an honor to meet you.

Oh is it?

Yeah. He extended his hand to shake mine and I just looked at him.

He's not really a friendly person babe, you wanna go check us in?!

Ight well then...I'll see you inside! He leaned down and kissed her. I almost threw up in my mouth. I licked my lips huffed my breath and looked away.

Why that face? She asked once he was out of sight.

Why you ain't tell me you had a Nigga?

I don't, he's more like a sponsor!

You got these old ass niggas trickin off on you okay I see you!

Something like that, you not jealous is you?

Me? Hell naw! You crazy as hell!

Good cause what we doing is just fun member?! And not for nothing nobody can fuck me like you do! She smirked before walking off. I shook my head and got in my car to pull off.