Chapter 52

Wait baby! I jumped up from the chair but fell back in pain. A sharp shooting pain stroked a crossed my stomach and D helped me stand up.

You okay? He asked turning around grabbing me.

I'm fine....

Asia you is not fine! Chante worried.

She had on the earrings that you gave me to wear when I went with Erin...

She do?

Yes, I forgot I put them on her cause one of hers came off.

Yo Tone call Marc and have him pull that location up for me. Can y'all take her to the hospital?

I'm not going no where until my daughter is back home and safe.

Yes you are! Something could seriously be wrong Asia you need to go. He said sternly.

I agree Asia, lil man could be hurt! Donnie said grabbing my coat.

Yoo i got something! Tone said putting Marc on speaker.

Leave everything to me I got this!

Let's just get you checked out Asia than we can be back here looking for her. But you can't do anything if you ain't good! D said wiping my tears. I nodded my head and Carter had a serious look on his face.

Last location is 46 Hampton at! The guy said on the phone.

That's his mama house! I said through the pain.

Go! I got this! He barked. The girls escorted me to the car and D drove to the hospital. I felt like somebody was stabbing me in the pelvic area so hard a million times. I tried to get out the car but I just physically couldn't. Everything hurted and I couldn't help but cry from the pain.

I sat in the wheelchair and I was immediately taken up to labor and delivery for a ultrasound. I could feel something was extremely wrong and as the nurse turned the screen away from me she confirmed it being something wrong.

Hi Ms. Ray, how are you feeling? My doctor asked coming into the room.

I'm in a lot of pain....

Yeah, I can see! I just ordered you some meds so a nurse should be coming in with those shortly. I just got the results back from the ultrasound and uhhh..

Uhh what? Donnie asked rubbing her.

Ashe didn't see a heart beat...

So what that mean? D asked pissed off hurt. I felt like my whole world just came crashing down even further. I couldn't breathe. Donnie pulled me into her hugging me as I cried. Change rubbed my back in tears.

I'm going to give you ladies a minute! She said before excusing herself!

Oweee baby I'm so sorry! D cried.

Oh god!

I cried so hard I couldn't even move. My face was drenched in tears. I felt like I couldn't even breathe.