Chapter 95

CARTER P.O.V.

I slowed down at the red light as the hard pouring rain hit the hood of my truck and windshield hard. I took a deep breath in frustration of everything going on. I haven't talked to my kids yet. Asia is going through it and freaking out. I know for a whole entire fact there is no evidence in this fuckin world that can point me or her into anything of that bozo ass nigga Erik.

I pulled off as the light turned green and red, blue, and white lights flashed behind me! I instantly got irritated. My first thought would be take these niggas on a high speed but that shit would make shit worse for me a million times. I placed my gun and the kilo of crack in my secret compartment under the steering wheel.

Can I help you officer? I asked as I rolled my window down.

You took off back there a lil quick....everything okay?

Oh uh yeah...I didn't even notice ma bad!

Just checking....your back driver tail light is out as well. Do you have your license and registration?

Uh yeah!
Fuck I was mad as hell right now. This nigga run my name he gone see I got that fuckin warrant. I handed him my shit and he tapped the car and said "Sit tight!"! I shook my head and pulled out my phone. I called Asia but her ass ain't answer.

Okay Mr. Mitchell ima need you to step out the vehicle for me. The officer said coming back to the truck. I turned the truck off and took a deep breath. A high speed chase seemed better and better. I got out and two other officers walked up.

Turn around and place your hands behind your back. I know this was for a traffic stop but you do have a warrant for your arrest so we have to take you in Mr. Mitchell! I was so pissed right now.

________________________
ASIA P.O.V.

Hello? I answered trying to pick up the ringing phone as I got out the shower. I must of missed it cause the dial tone came on quick.

I dried my body off and got dress. I was trying to prepare myself for going downtown and to the police station.

The phone started ringing again and I thought it might be Carter I haven't talked to him since early this morning. He said he had a few things to do than he be back later on. I told him to keep a low profile.

Hello? I answered.

Hey Asia it's me John!

Hey...

I'm sitting here and I just got a email notification that Carter Mitchell was just booked and processed he's in holding....

What?

Yeah the report says that he was initially stopped in a traffic stop and he had a warrant for his arrest.... I can't get him out because of the charges he's facing. Did you go to the police yet?

No I'm going now thanks John! I hung up the phone and grabbed mine off the charger it was finally on. I ordered an Uber to get me to the police station. I was sick to my stomach. What the fuck Carter!