Chapter 2

Aria aka Officer Jones In the M.M.
___________________

CARTER P.O.V.

After watching my son being born was a special moment for me. I was honored and overly happy that I made it just in time. I walked them months down in jail thinking I was about to do life! Only thing that was on my mind was my wife and kids. That's the only thing that kept me sane sometimes. It would of been better if I got to talk to them. I can just imagine how Asia felt.

Ight G you all done! My barber said as he finished my cut. I looked in the mirror and I was please. My dreads was freshly retwisted and my cut was on point. Facial hair back right! Look like a nigga back on his shit.

Yesss sir! Thank you! I slapped him up getting up from the chair. I tucked my Gun on my waist and slapped my other man's up.

Any time Nigga welcome home!

Feels fuckin good to be home!

I bet listen we got something going for you this weekend and you can't say "NO!"

Well ima have to say NO nigga wifey just had the baby last night and I'm just tryna kick it with my ladies, lil girl, and seed ya feel me.

I feel you but this ya welcome home party you can do yo big one and get back to the fam!

I'll let yall niggas know man! I laughed. I took a hundred dollar bill out my pocket and gave it to him. "Ight ima hit yall niggas later! I gotta get to parole and shit!"

Aye don't be fuckin ya new PO tryna stay out that shit Nigga! Bino laughed making me laugh.

Dis dick only fo one PO and one PO only! I laughed walking out. I got in my car and pulled my phone out to check the time. I need to hurry up it was almost that time. Than I could get back to my wife and seed.

I walked into the building and I felt all eyes on me immediately. "Hey bro!" Chante spoke coming from around the corner.

Sup sis, yo can you tell me who the fuck Officer Jones is?

Oh she right down this hall right here!

She? Man these muthafuckas tryna set me up! I laughed.

Nah you ain't stupid you know not to play! She laughed hitting my shoulder walking away. "Bye bro good luck!"

Thanks! I headed down the hall she just pointed to and found my new PO room.

I'll be right with you Mr. Mitchell! She said as I signed in. I nodded my head and went to the waiting room.
I sat there for what seemed forever. I hated this shit! They started my whole 5 years over on this shit!

Mr. Mitchell? I heard my name being called. I looked up and the light skin jawn was standing by me. She was sexy as hell to say the least. She stood about 5'6 in her heels, a fat ass and a DD size tities and a pretty ass face. I know a nigga been in jail for a min and ima have to wait to hit Asia for another 6 weeks until she heals but DAMN! She was fine! I got up and followed her to her office.

I'm Officer James I will be your new Parole Officer. Have a seat! She pointed at the chairs and closed her office door. "So you just got last night?"

Yeah!

Okay, tell me a bit about yourself!

I mean what is it to know I'm quiet sure you have everything on your computer right there! I ain't that hard to figure out.

Look here Mr. Mitchell I ain't ya last PO and I ain't here to play game's honestly...

You ain't my last PO what's that suppose to mean shawty? I asked laughing.

It's officer Jones, and what I mean by that is I heard the roomers about you I know what you about and how you seduce your last one but I ain't her or easily that moved. So like I said tell me about yourself.

Like I said you got ya shit on ya screen so is we done? I asked getting up.

Report back here next week Monday same time! Be ready for a drug test. She said as she wrote on a card sliding it to me.

I turned to walk out the door. "And watch how you talk about my wife, disrespectfully ma you ain't her and nun you bitches in here or outta here could be her!" I headed down the hall and made my way out the building. I knew somebody would have something smart to say they always fucking do.