Chapter 22

CARTER P.O.V.

So your mad at her for saving you?

It's the principal of the whole thing! Them niggas already broke into the house, tied you up and beat yo ass why the fuck would she think it was a great idea to meet the muthafucka by herself. Now what if they would of kidnapped her or fuckin killed her.

Look I don't know you and your wife's relationship babe but it sounds like she did it out of love. And all she was thinking about was you. She came up with a good amount of money on your behalf to save you. I'm guessing it wasn't no short Shìt either all I'm saying is I damn near would of did the same thing if you was my husband too.

That's stupid!

Not really cause if you really love somebody you gone do whatever you can to help protect them. I love fuckin you and I ain't never have no dick like this before but I think you should go home to your wife and get everything straightened. She's probably worried sick about you. I mean all this did just happen you blow up on her after she was tryna save your ass and you came back to me that same night. I ain't kicking you out or anything but it's been 2 days. Go see your wife!

I licked my lips and nodded my head. I picked my car keys up from the nightstand and stood to my feet. "Come back later when y'all good!" Nina smiled. She leaned in and kissed me wrapping her naked body around my waist.

Im keeping this! I smirked holding her spare key in my hand.

Nigga please only niggas that pay bills around here get keys. She laughed letting me go and taking the key out my hand.

That could be arranged.

Boy bye! You know what this is!

Im keeping it! I took the key back from her hand and placed it on my key ring she rolled her eyes smiling as I walked out her house. I got in my car and headed to the hotel.
I knocked on the door and Asia answered. Looking at her made me feel empty inside, and I was feeling guilty.

Daddy!!!!! I'lan screamed so loud running towards me and jumping in my arms. She was followed by Harmony. I picked my girls up and hugged them tight.

Daddy love y'all! So much y'all know that right! I smiled as I put them down.

Yes! They both said excitedly. "Im glad your back and okay! We was worried about you! But mommy said you was gonna be okay and you'd be home soon!" Harmony smiled.

Mommy's smart! Are you girls okay?

Yeah it was scary but mommy made sure nothing happened to us. I'lan smiled.

Im sorry girls that this did happen and just know nothing like that would ever happen again okay?!

Okay! They both smiled and hugged me again.

Daddy what's that on your neck.? I'lan asked touching me, making Asia look at me.

Uhh probably just a bruise....I smiled standing up. CJ started crying and Asia blank facial expression left with her.

Uhhh girls let me talk to mommy for a bit. Yall hungry?

Yeah...

What y'all want to eat?

They looked at each other giggled and said "Pizza!" At the same time. "Y'all gone turn into a damn pizza!" I laughed. "Let me talk to mommy and I'll order dinner in a second."

I made my way into the room Asia was in and she was sitting on the bench nursing our son. I closed the door and sat in the chair across from her. She wouldn't even look at me.

I was wrong and I'm sorry! I began to explain. "You felt what you needed to do was right and I can't fault you for that. Thank you for risking everything to try and save me. I was just pissed at the fact thinking more bad stuff could of happened to you. Thought of somebody taking you from me is like somebody shooting me.! I love you Asia and I know I was wrong for not hitting you up when I escaped but all I was thinking about was killing that nigga. I was wrong and I'm sorry!"

The room was silent for a while and she didn't look up at me or speak. She layed our son in the bed after he fell asleep and got up and went into the bathroom closing and locking the door. I could hear water running. I got up and went to go order the girls some food. I sat and watched them play together and show their happiness for one another and be happy I was back.