The End

GoodMorning! I spoke to Carter as he came into my house. He still had a bit of an attitude from last night.

Sup, where the kids?

Sleep still! Can we talk?

Actually that's what I came over for. I know I've been gone for a while and I apologize for being gone for so long. I do hope that the time I was away, that you got a chance to think about everything,

I did.

And?

Sit down!

Nah I'm good....

Okay....look Carter I love you but..

But you don't wanna be with me anymore!

You made me feel away I've vowed to myself to never feel again and after these past few weeks I've came to a realization...

That it's over! I get it. He said interrupting me. He but the bottom of his lip and huffed his breath in frustration. The look of sorrow and tears filled his eyes as he turned to walk away.

That I love you and I'd like to make this work! I yelled out after him. He paused in his tracks and stood facing the door. "The good outweighs the bad! Your the best thing to ever happen to me. I was scared at first but I know in my heart that staying with you is the best thing ever for me and not just me but our children. My daughter loves you so much and you gave me a handsome son, and I'lan.....I love her like I birthed her. They deserve to see a love like ours. True love! Everyone messes up and they say if you let go of what you love and it finds it's way back then that's how you know it's ment to be. I can't see myself without you. And I hate you for putting me through all this but baby I love you so much more. I need you! I want you, and I wanna give you another chance and make this right, us right!"

He turned around slowly. His tears was coming down his face. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we looked into each others eyes. I stroked the back of his neck as he rested his forehead on mine.

I love you! He mouthed against my lips. "And I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! You have my word on my life!"

I know you won't! I have my husband and my sister back. My life can't get any better then this!