Chapter 43

My phone started ringing and it was from an unknown number as we was pulling up to my house. I noticed that a car was parked in my driveway and I was unsure who it was at first.

Who is that? Carter asked with raised eyebrows.

Uhhh I can't see!

That's my grandma! Harmony said excited.

Oh that's Dante mom! I said getting out. I was kinda nervous my stomach started turning.

Ohhhh baby! She cried so hard getting up from the stairs. "Asia!" She pulled me into a hug crying.

What's wrong? I asked pulling away from her a bit. Her face was beat red and full of tears.

My baby! My baby! My baby! They kilt my baby! She cried out so hard. I swallowed hard and looked back at Carter as she cried.

Who? Dante? I asked concerned.

Yes! What am I gonna tell baby girl! I know he wasn't a good father all the time but he loved that lil
Girl to death and I know he loved you too I know he did!

I'm sorry for your loss Miss Jean I really am....I'll
Tell Harmony.!

His funeral is going to be on Thursday! It's a closed casket ceremony somebody sent his head to
Me in a box! They took my baby away!

Oh wow Miss Jean....I....

Hi grandma! Harmony smiled walking to us.

Hi baby! She cried harder pulling her into a hug.

Why are you crying! She asked her.

Harmony your daddy passed away! I said unsure if I should of said that.

Good! I'm glad he did!

What? Miss Jean pulled away from Harmony so quick. "Don't you dear say that!"

I mean it! My daddy tried to kill me, my sister and my mom! I'm glad someone killed him. She said so relentless.

Okay Harm, go help Carter and I'lan get the bags out the car please! I said pushing her away. Miss Jeans whole facial expression changed. "I can explain!"

Asia what is she talking about?

A couple nights ago Dante showed up here to my house drunk....he said he didn't have any where to go and I told him he couldn't stay here. He than proceeded to try and come in my house anyways and my robe opened and he.....Miss Jean Dante tried to rape me. He put his hands on me and tried to rape me. Harmony and my step daughter was here and seen the whole thing. He pulled a gun out on me and the girls. He chased them upstairs with the gun trying to kill them. It's like he didn't care he was going after his own daughter. If it wasn't for my fiancé coming home I honestly don't know what would of happened! We left that night and took the girls to Cali after that.

What?! No he would never do that!

Yea he would. Miss Jean Dante wasn't this nice sweet person you think, he is evil and conniving. And he tried to kill my daughters! Like I said if it wasn't for my fiancé getting home we would of been dead.

Is there a problem baby? Carter asked coming over to me.

No...

Yes! Did you put your hands on my son?

Nah I didn't ma'am! When I pulled up and came into the house your son was running out the back door. A police report was made and all. I have really good friends down at the station they can tell you all about it! But uhhh my pregnant fiancée has been traveling all morning and needs to lay down so if you would excuse us, she'll give you a call later!

Your pregnant and engaged?

I am!

Wow I'm so disappointed in you Asia! Dante loved you and he was trying! And if you think for one second anybody can replace him as her father you are wrong!

No, you know what! Fuck this Shìt here! Your wrong! You come to my house crying about your bum ass son who tried to rape me and kill my children! And take up for him. Fuck you! You are a bitch for raising a dead beat bum ass bitch! He's been more of a father to Harmony than Dante ever was! And at least I know he wouldn't try to kill her! Now get the fuck off my porch! I yelled pissed off. O grabbed the girls hands and we went into the house.
Carter bought the bags in and the girls went upstairs to play.

You okay? Carter asked hugging me.

No! I'm not! I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed me.

You gone be alright I got you!