Chapter 65

Hey! I smiled a bit answering my door. It was Carter. His eyes was blood shot red and he smelt like straight weed.

What's up? His voice was harsh a bit and raspy. Something was wrong. I moved to the side so he could come in.

What's wrong?

Nothing turn around!

Carter, I'm in the middle of washing dishes can you wait a second?

Nah come on! He lifted my shirt up revealing my bare chest pulling my thong down. He picked me up sitting me on the counter as he began to eat my pussy. His tongue felt so good as he was eating me.

He came up and pulled his pants down. He pulled me to the edge of the counter and slid in me slowly. He looked me in my eyes while he fucked me. He felt so fuckin good. He laid me on the couch and finished fucking me. I kissed him as we both climaxed together. But he wanted to go another round. It's like he was trying to take all his frustration out on me. Something was wrong, this wasn't him.

You okay? I asked him looking into his eyes after he had nutted. He nodded his head yes but his eyes told me something else. He pulled out and got dress. "Wait are you sure?!"

He nodded his head again and kissed my cheek before walking towards the door. This is the third time he pulled up fucked me and left. No explanation or anything just got a nut and left! I felt like a jump off, like I was a rebound or something.

I put my shirt on and went back in the kitchen and finished washing dishes and cleaning up before going upstairs. I got in the shower and than got In bed. My mind was all over the place.

I tried to call him but his phone only went to voicemail. "I know your not okay, I'm here for you if you need me!" I texted him.

______________________

Hey beautiful! A male voice said making me look up from my desk.

Hi! I said dryly.

It's nice to finally have you back! Officer Jones said with a sly smile.

It's actually good to be back. Feel like I haven't been here in so long.

Sometimes the break is very much needed and I heard what happened just wanna give my condolences.

Umm thank you!

Anything I can get or do for you?

No I'm fine thank you!

No problem, I'll talk to you later! He smiled before going across the hall. I flipped the tab on my coffee and took a sip. I'm so tired and drained of energy.

The day was so long here at work today. I felt extremely exhausted! All I wanted was my bed.

I grabbed my phone to order some groceries so I could pick them up when I got off and get them before I got Harmony from school.

___________________
HARMONY P.O.V.

Your so ugly! Deja laughed pushing me back into the wall.

You not all that! Stormy laughed pushing my face.

If I wasn't y'all wouldn't be trying to bully me!

Give me your lunch money!

No!

Okay you can just get beat up! Stormy laughed before hitting me in the face. Deja fumbled through my bag taking my coin purse my mom gave me. She took the $5 dollars out and dropped my stuff on the floor and Stormy hit me again.

They left the bathroom and I cried. These two new girls wouldn't stop messing with me. If I fight back they jumped me. If I did nothing they still jumped me. At this point I just wanna kill myself.

I wiped my face and grabbed my things from the floor putting back into my bag. I left the bathroom and rushed to my class. I couldn't get in trouble for being late again.

I took my seat at the desk by the window and I sunk into my chair. "Hey class we have a new student today!" My teacher announced. "Her name is I'lan!"

It's ugly! Stormy cough laughing making other people laugh.

Yo mama!
I looked up and was shocked when I seen my sister.

Umm I'lan you can take a seat in the back next to Harmony! My teacher said pointing to me. I started to cry because I missed my sister. I got up from my seat and we hugged each other so tight. I haven't seen her in so long.

Ms. Higgins can I talk to you for a second? Another teacher asked peaking her head into our class.

Class I'll be right back! She said rushing out and into the hall.
I'lan sat next to me and took her stuff out. I was so excited.

I'lan don't sit next to her you'll get cooties! Stormy laughed making everybody laugh. I rolled my eyes in frustration.

Considering she's my sister I must already have them.

Just ignore her! I said rolling my eyes.

She bothers you?

No...

Yeah she does! I'lan got super super mad and got up. She slammed her hands on Stormys desk and looked her in the eyes.

What's yo name?

Why!?

Stormy is it? If you mess with my sister again, ima rock yo fuckin world and show you the storm! Keep it cute, I like to fight! I'lan said sternly before leaving her desk. Stormy was shocked! I'lan say down and smiled. "I got you sissy!" She smiled. I finally felt safe.