Chapter 97

Time was going on and I was making myself sick as hell from everything that was going on. I still haven't talked to my kids or my husband. I was driving myself crazy. I felt like my whole world had crashed down.

There was a knock at my door and it startled me. I got up to go answer it. "Hi delivery for Mrs. Mitchell!" A guy said smiling. He handed me a dozen of red roses and a box filled with chocolate covered strawberries!"

Thank you! I smiled. I went back in the house and closed the door. I sat everything down on the couch. I took the card off the box of strawberries and smiled hard. "I know things been tough and I'm sorry we haven't been in contact with each other. But baby I love you so much and ain't shit gone change that! Hope this makes your day!" I read. It was a small gift from my husband. I loved saying that! My husband, my husband, my husband! I can't wait to see him and talk to him. I was missing him so much. This made me smile but it also made me sad as hell! I felt like it was all my fault. I definitely should of broken things off before we got together we wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

If Erik would of just stopped and got the memo he'd still be alive and I'd have my husband and children home with me!

He's dead and I'm still suffering!