Chapter 15

I woke up sore as fuck! I groaned in pain and disbelief. When I opened my eyes my kids was standing in my face crying. I jumped up but fell back down I was so sore.

Easy, easy, easy! A male voice sang helping me up. I sat on the couch and I glanced at myself in the mirror they beat me so badly I didn't even look like myself. My right eye was swollen shut, my left was black, my nose was badly bruised and blood dried from it, my lips was busted, bruised filled my face.

Are y'all okay? I managed to get out my jaw was swollen feeling like it was broke.

Yes!

I want my daddy! I'lan cried. I pulled my babies into me hugging them tight. I couldn't help but cry with them.

You don't know me I'm Sincere, they call me Sin! I'm Hendrix brother....I'lan called me. I'm here to help no harm! The guy spoke sitting down next to me. "Carter is a strong man he'll be fine!"
"I'm gonna get your place cleaned up for you is there any where you could go until than?"

I guess a hotel! I sniffled.

Okay! I can give you a ride.

I have a car!

Ight get y'all things together and I can make sure you and the kids get there safe.

I nodded my head and he helped me up. I was so weak. Two dead bodies laid on my floor. Hendrix was still knocked out and he was layed on the couch. I wanted to check and make sure he was alive still. Carters blood was stained into the carpet. My house had bullet holes all around it. Glass was broken and all.
I made it upstairs to my room to gather some things. I felt like my whole body was broken. The girls packed bags and they where a huge help getting CJ ready and his things together. I throughly checked my baby. He was perfectly fine. He was all I could think about. I'm just gonna keep my eyes on him. I checked the girls next and they made it clear that they did not touch them in anyway just tied them up and yelled at them.

Sin grabbed the bags and car seat from me and I checked Hendrix he was still alive just out. It put my mind at eas. I grabbed my gun and put it in my purse. I'm not playing with no fuckin body! I got in the car with my kids and drove off. I went to a hotel a ways out where nobody could find us. For the safety of me and my children.
I got us the presidential suit. I put my kids in the shower and got them in the bed. I made them get in the bed with me. I got in the shower and I cried. I cried so hard. I was in so much pain but more importantly I was hurt and only thing I could think of was Carter is dead. They shot him and he wasn't in that house so they took him. He's dead! I know he is!