Chapter 14

Mr. Mitchell! I smiled calling Carter into my office. "Close the door!"

Mrs. Mitchell! He smirked sitting down taking my name tag from my desk. He took a permanent marker and crossed out Officer Ray and scribbled Officer Mitchell next to it. "There you go bae don't worry I fixed it for you!" He said cheesing hard.

You are so annoying! I laughed snatching it from him.

What I was just tryna help you out sassy pants! He said trying to roll his eyes.

I don't need help thank you very much bookie.! Any whoooooo! You forgot to check in last night! It red flagged this morning.

I told you to get off me!

Oh so you gone put the blame on me!

Yes it's yo fault, Owee daddy I'm bouta cum, I'm cumming! He moaned moking me.

First off I don't sound like that! I laughed

You was like "oweee daddy, fuck me, fuck me!"

Shut upppp! I bursted out laughing. "No I wasn't!"

Yes you was it's okay though that shit sexy. Make my dick hard just thinking about it.

You so nasty!

Meeeeee! Nah that's all you sweetie.

Yeah okay. But seriously don't miss no more check ins! Did you start looking for community service groups?

Yeah I got somebody on that for me.

What about work, you have to maintain a job as well.

Now do it look ima clock in on anybody damn clock?

No but you need to. Your on parole for 5 years. You only have to do 3 years before you are required for early discharge. Let's make that one of our goals to get you out of here early.

I got a job, well somebody working for me under my name.

You are so damn slick. You lucky you got me as a PO!

Or what?

Yo ass would of been back in jail the first day you got
Out.

But I ain't....

Yeah whatever. Any police contact?

Nah...

Any change of address?

Yeah it's 357 Hallows ave! He said laughing making
Me look up at him because that's my address.

Really?! Your annoying!

Ahhh you love it!

No! But I do need you to get me any community service logs you have and those pay stubs from that "job"! I'll see you two weeks from today. Same time Mr. Mitchell!

Ight I got you I'll bring all that shit next time.

Okay thank you!

You turn me on when you acting all sweet and innocent.

I am sweet and innocent.

Not the way you be choking on my dick and taking dick, you a fuckin goat throat guzzler!

What the fuck is that?! I asked laughing.

You!

Byeeeeee Mr. Mitchell! I laughed. He stood up and came over to my side of the desk pulling me up and hugging me. I stood on my toes and kissed him. "Have a good day!"

You to baby girl, I'll see you tonight!

Okay! I peeked his lips once more and smiled before he let me go. I went over to my door to open for him. "Oh can you pick me up? My car died on my lunch and I had to have it towed.!"

Yeah I got you what time you getting off?

At 7!

Ight I'll be here!

Okay thank you.

Ight see you later. I opened the door and he left out. I shook my head with a smile as he walked down the hall.

Y'all messing around? Erin questioned getting up from his desk.

What? I asked caught off guard.

Y'all messing around? You been smiling hard every time he comes around! That's the type of niggas you like!?

First off your out of line I'm not messing with that man he's just funny and made me laugh. Can you please mind your business and stay over there.

I'm just asking a question.

No you just getting on my damn nerves Erin! Who I ever choose to mess with is nun of your concern. Worry about why I'd never date you!

Why won't you date me? I don't have no kids. I'm not married, I have a great career, money....

And a fuckin personality of a fuckin donkey! I said pissed off slamming my office door. Owe he pisses me off so bad.