Chapter 30

Hi mommy! Harm smiled getting in the car as I picked her up from school.

Hi baby how was school?

It was okay! She said sad.

What's wrong? I asked looking back at her.

Nun!

You sure?

Yeah.!

Wanna go get your nails done after your hair appointment?

Yes! She gave a sly smile but I could tell she was still bothered. I pulled up to the salon where I take her to get her hair done at. D does her hair and she's so quick. She was about to get some knotless braids that stop a lil after her shoulders with beads.

Hey D! I smiled hugging my sister.

Hi Aunty D! Harm smiled jumping in her chair.

Hey babies! She smiled. "Girl we was calling you yesterday!"

I was sleep all day!

Mmmm!

What?! I laughed sitting in her other chair.

It's only one reason why you would be sleep all day! She said smirking.

I can't just be tired?

Youuuuu, tired yeah nah? You don't know how to stay un busy. O2 must be hitting that real good! He done put one in there?

Your crazy! No it's not!

Yeah okay Asia I can smell it all on you!

Baby I eat plan B's like it's crab legs!

You do love you some crab legs!

Yup and I love plan B's even more!

And you got a lil thick too yeah okay Asia you is!

Oh my god no I'm not!

Yea you are! But whatever miss I was sleep all day!

It's just a lot going on in my life and k was tired that's all.

Mmmmhm I hear you!

Bye dude! Text me when you almost done! I laughed getting up.

Bye mommy!

Bye baby! I smiled. I grabbed my purse and keys and left out the salon. I had a few errands to run while she was getting her hair done.

_____________________

CARTER P.O.V.

Y'all niggas shitty man give me the ball! I said walking on the court. I had met up with my bros for basketball.

Nigga shut up! JT said throwing me the ball.

Where the fuck you was at this morning Nigga we could of used you? Bean asked shaking his head out of breath.

I was fuckin and this bum ass nigga (I pointed to Cory) kept fuckin callin me! I said still mad about it.

Nigga ma bad! Shìt wasn't balanced out what you wanted me to do?

Uhhh your fuckin job!

Niggas finally get a girlfriend and wanna act like they ain't never have sex before unbelievable!

You really like that girl huh?! JT asked laughing.

Hell yeah he do you can see that Shìt all in the nigga face! Cory laughed.

Y'all ever met somebody who just make you feel like you can do anything? Like you matter to them? Like....man I don't know I can't explain it!

Nigga you is in love! Bean laughed slapping me up.

Ight this a prank? You the biggest hoe there is talkin bout some "they make you feel like you can do anything!" Cory Mocked me in a girly voice.

She just different....I knew she was pressure when I kilt a nigga over her!

So you mean to tell me in order to get a girl all I gotta do is bully her into a relationship.

I did not bully her! I laughed.

Nigga she's your PO, and you fucking her you bullied that lady.

Nooooo! All that Shìt is besides the point! She stuck with me now so it don't matter how I got her, just know I got her!

Wait until Kierra see you with her! Ima pray for you Nigga! Bean laughed making a lay up.

Bro they already got into it last night I had to go rock Kierra shit this morning. Talking crazy as hell to my bitch! I was about to air her hair out!

What? What happened bra?

Man this bitch Kierra tells shorty daughter like you ain't I'lan sister O2 not yo dad and shit blocked baby girl off I'lan phone and shit. Baby girl tells her mom she turned the fuck up on my ass. I called Kierra they get to arguing over the phone this bitch lies and says she was just fuckin me and than tells me bitch she pregnant by me and the baby due next month! I thought she was about to kill my ass.

Nigga what?

Hell yeah! She told Kierra she was gone spit on her and everything!

Damn you know Kierra like that hope shorty can fight!

It ain't gone even get down like that. I'll beat Kierra ass for she touch my bitch!

Oh yeah nigga you in love love, y'all might as well get married now!

Yeah okay Kierra really gone try to kill yo ass than. What she say when you went over there.

Nun! I punched her in her fuckin mouth. Now she on her usual bull shit keeping I'lan from me again.

Damn Nigga you got it bad!

Man tell me about it!