Chapter 27

CARTER P.O.V.

I sat in my office leaned back in my chair looking at the cameras. My fuckin life was in the palm of my hands. How ima get everything back?

Yo? Hendrix called out walking in.

Yo?

What's up with you man? I just got done talking to Chante.

What you and yo girl gotta do with me bra?

Bra what's up with you why is you acting like this?

Like what?

Like something is wrong like a whole fuckin switch got flipped this not you bra. She told me you cheated on Asia....

Her nosey ass just jumping to conclusions!

Actually Asia the one who told her. Is it true? What happened that night? You been mad different since then .

I don't fuckin know! I fucked up and I don't know how to fix it. I got caught up in a weak and I fuckin mean weak moment. Member lil twan that got kilt?

Yeah..

His sister Nina was there at Sin shit helped me get out that muthafucka all cause she wanted the nigga Sin dead. He kilt her brother. Had me lay low at her crib for a few and I ended up hitting a few times. When I got caught up with you and you told me Asia was on the drop I don't know something just clicked in my head and it pissed me off that she would do something so stupid and could possibly get her self kilt. I don't know maybe it's the fact that somebody actually gives a fuck about me that scared me or something. But every since I hit shorty I just been thinking do I really love Asia or did I love the idea of her. I think I did get married to fast just doing shit off impulse. How can I be so committed to this one person forever. I don't cheat but I also don't keep the same bitch more than 2 months. And now I'm married and I can't get out this shit. My daughter love her and I have a child with this lady now. I didn't think this shit clearly before just jumping in.

So you don't love your wife no more? Cause that's what I'm hearing.

No, I mean I do! But like I can't help but to think what else is out there if I made the right choice.

All ima say is you wanted her for a reason. Remember that reason. The grass ain't never greener on the other side dude.

_____________________
ASIA P.O.V.

Let me help you! Some guy said smiling grabbing my cart as it rolled away from me as I was trying to get my things out.

Thank you so much! I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to me. I laughed as he put the rest of my bags in the car.

Oh I know that feeling, I say it all the time. My name's Ty...

Nice to meet you, I'm Asia! I was hesitant to give him my name at first but something about him seemed warm and inviting.

This may be a long stretch and I might be crazy for asking but can I buy you a cup of coffee? Or something?

Ummm I have to get home! I giggled.

Husband waiting? As beautifully as you are I know you're probably married.

Uhhh no! Mmm you know what I have a couple extra minutes, and I'm almost out. I smiled holding my Starbucks cup up. He smiled gracefully and pushed my cart back into the store for me. He seemed like the perfect gentleman. And he was really handsome. He stood proudly about 6ft, handsome chocolate skin, brown chocolate eyes, a nice wave cut lined up, pretty white teeth and slight dimples.

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it. I smiled as we sat down in the Starbucks lobby of Target.

You're welcome my mama always taught me to help a woman in need no matter what.