Chapter 37

I woke up with my phone ringing. I sat up and Carter wasn't in the bed. I looked at the time answering the phone and it was 10am and the hospital was calling.

Hello! I answered.

Hi. Ms Ray this is Doctor Brown calling from Buffalo General Hospital. How are you.?

I'm good as expected.

We have your test results back from last night and we would like to speak with you about them.

Okay..

In person if possible!

Yeah, I can come right in!

Okay good we'll see you when you get here. When you sign in come to the third floor and ask for me!

Okay! Thank you. I hung up the phone and got up. I went to the bathroom and my stomach hurted. I had a huge bruise on my side. I was starving so bad I felt sick.

I got in the shower and washed. This hot water was helping my body right now.

I got out and got dress. I'm so happy I had some
Clothes here. I just put on this cute pink girly sweat suit. I grabbed my phone and went to check on the girls but they was gone. I went downstairs and called Carter but his phone went to voicemail.

Girl you scared the hell out of me! I laughed sitting next to Donnie on the couch.

Girl I done forgot I fell asleep here. She said getting up stretching. "I stayed after you fell asleep cause yo man asked me to keep an eye on you!"

He did!

Yeah he had left last night with his boys.

Well good you are still here I was about to take an Uber home to get my car. The hospital called!

What they say?

They want me to come in, and talk about my results.

Okay well come on!

She got up and followed me out the door. I closed and locked his house door behind me and got in the car with her. I was nervous I don't know why cause Dante didn't put his dick in me even though he was about to. I don't know my head was so fucked up that he would do this.

I signed in at the visitors desk and headed up to the third floor. "Why you going to the third floor?" Donnie asked as we got on the elevator. "This the labor and delivery unit!"

The doctor who called told me to come to the third floor and ask for her. I went to the window and asked for Dr. Brown. The receptionist told me that she would be right out and to have a seat.

Thanks for coming with me!

Girl you know I got you!

Ray! A nurse called out. We got up and followed her into the back. She took us to an exam room and told us Dr. Brown will be in shortly. I sat on the bed. I was so nervous. I tried to call Carter again but it went to voicemail.

Hi Ms Ray I'm doctor Brown! A lady spoke coming into the room. She shook my hand and smiled.

Hi!

So we have your test results back from the lab and you are clean. But we did get a positive pregnancy test result from your urine. As well as the blood test showing us that you are 12 weeks pregnant!

Excuse me? I questioned damn near about to pass out.

Yes, congratulations! She smiled and Donnie started laughing.

12? I asked again.

Yes that's what the blood test is showing but I would like to do a ultrasound to get the exact measurements and exact date.

Okay.....

Great so I'll be right back with the machine. She said smiling.

Oweeee I fuckin knew it I knew it!!!! Donnie teased and laughed.

I knew it to...