Chapter 30

ASIA P.O.V.

I stayed up all night sitting besides the girls rubbing their heads watching them sleep. I couldn't fathom the fact that I almost lost them. My children was all I had. I kissed their foreheads and got up. I went downstairs to make breakfast.

Carter was at the kitchen island sitting there watching the news from last night drinking a cup of coffee.
I didn't say anything to him. I washed my hands and started getting the food out.

I owe you an apology! Carter said getting up. He came and stood next to me.

You don't have to say anything...

I do! I heard what D said last night. I didn't mean nun by what I said saying "just my daughter like Harmony didn't matter"

Carter yes you did you ment every word every time you said it out your mouth. This is exactly why I did not want my daughter to get attached to you. From the very beginning I knew this would happen. I'm not divorcing you because of those children. I'd never in my life treat I'lan like that. She isn't biologically mine but that is my damn child and has been. Harmony has nothing but love for you and only reason why im not leaving is because im scared that they'll pull this stunt again. But I want you to leave my daughter alone. You have one daughter and one son.

Asia I promise you it's not like that....I love Harmony like she's my own daughter. I've proven that...

NO CARTER YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS LAST NIGHT! All you cared about was I'lan MY CHILD DID NOT MATTER TO YOU! Anything could of happened to them and all you cared about was your child WHILE I CARED FOR THEM BOTH WENT OUT IN THE RAIN BY MYSELF LOOKING FOR THEM BOTH!

I LOVE HER!

Bullshit!

Y'all both mean a lot to me. I didn't just marry you, I married her too! I vowed to become her father and be there for her and take care of her as my own. I love the both of you with all my fuckin heart. Y'all both mean so much to me just as much as I'lan. Yes I was pissed! My child was missing I just reacted!

STOP JUST STOP! This is why we ran away in the first place. You both are hurting our family! I'lan yelled.

We are suppose to be a family! This isn't suppose to happen to us. We love you as our parents. And y'all loved each other too. Harm said with tears in her eyes. "We decided to split up! She wants to go back to living with her mom and I'll stay here."

No more fighting! We decided for y'all. I'lan walked all the way down the stairs with a suit case. "I want to go to my moms!"

Baby you don't have to leave.

NO I WANT TO GO BACK TO LIVING WITH MY MOTHER. I ALREADY CALLED HER AND TOLD HER THAT IM COMING HOME.

I'lan I have custody of you baby....

I don't care I don't wanna live here anymore not with you, not with Asia, and not with Harmony! She walked out the kitchen and to the back door. I could see the heart break on her face as she turned around one last time and looked at Harmony. Harmony nodded her head to keep herself from crying before turning her back and walking back up the steps. I'lan walked out the door and Carter soon followed her.

Did my insecurities break my family apart?