Chapter 8

Hi Ms. Mary! I smiled opening the door for her.

Hi baby! Where is that handsome little guy?

He's upstairs, come in! I smiled hugging her. Ms. Marry was like a mom to me! She always gave me great advice and been close to me since I was a teen and pregnant with Harmony. "My husband left you a lil extra something in the kitchen!" I smiled.

Owee y'all didn't have to do that! He's so sweet.

We just know it's last minute and wanted to do something with the girls. We really appreciate you so much.

It's my pleasure y'all are my family.

And you'll always be apart of ours.

A knock came to the front door and I wasn't expecting anybody. I went to open it and I was kinda shocked at what I was seeing. It was Aria from my office.

Aria?

Asia? She laughed. She had on a tight fitted button up showing some of her boobs, skin tight black jeans, thigh high boots with a heel on it and a Columbia zip up with the matching head band and her badge.

Bae you seen that bag I brought in? Carter asked coming down the stairs. She looked him up and down and he looked as if he seen a ghost.

It's in the closet....Aria how can I help you?

I'm actually here to see him... she smirked.

OH... your his new PO?

Yes, so may I come in?

Umm sure I guess...

Don't I see you tomorrow? He questioned coming all the way down the stairs.

Yeah but I haven't done a home visit and the address that was listed no one answered so someone said you may be here just checking....

Well I can be home tomorrow if you need to do a house inspection.

Wait who told you he may be here? I asked folding my arms annoyed.

I'm sorry Asia your not a PO anymore and that information is confidential between me and my client. She smirked.

Oh it's like that?! I laughed a bit.

I'm sorry hope you understand...

Daddy can you please finish helping us with our shoes?!!! I'lan asked coming down the stairs. She jumped at the fact a child was present and calling him daddy.

You have a child? Aria asked surprised.

3 and a wife! He answered quickly.

Mom where is my coat?! Harmony asked coming from the kitchen.

Baby did you check your room?

It's in my room! I'lan answered grabbing her hand.

Oh thanks sister!

Come on babies! I grabbed my girls hand and led them away from the door. I went to help Harmony get her coat and finish lacing up both their shoes into their new shoes. After they was all set I went to my room to get dressed. I put on a black body suit that showed every curve I had and made my booty look fire. I put on some high Nike socks a fresh pair of wheat timbs, a wheat and white timberland cropped letterman jacket. I did my make up full glam and grabbed my wheat color birkin. I was looking good as fuck. I put my Rolex on and my two Cubans and my huge diamond earrings, tucking some hair behind my ear. I glossed my lips and started making my way downstairs. I don't think Carter has ever really seen me in "That Bitch" state! You wanna see a bad bitch I'll show you one. Both of their heads turned as I reached the bottom of the steps.

Aria rolled her eyes at the sight of me and Carter smiled. Her face said everything I needed to know. I flipped my hair hitting her a bit as I walked past her. Carter bit his lip looking at me. I sat my purse down on my hallway console table, taking my gun out and putting a bullet in the head before placing it in my purse. Carter laughed a bit licking his lips putting his head down trying not to smirk.

Is that really necessary? Aria asked twisting her lips up.

Yeah it is!

I can violate him for that! He can't be around weapons. This will send him straight back to jail seeing how you're his wife I know you wouldn't want that?

Well good thing he doesn't live here! I smirked grabbing my purse.

I'll see you in my office Monday! She smiled at him touching his chest and walking out the door. He closed and locked it and just looked at me.

What?

That bitch just told me everything I needed to know!
I bumped past him and walked towards the kitchen.

Wait, wait, wait! I know you not thinking...

I ain't gotta think shit, that bitch told it all!

Told what Asia? He asked laughing.

Girls let's go! I yelled up the stairs.

Asia talk to me! Let's be adults here.

Let's be adults? You just lied to my fuckin face Carter.

I didn't lie about anything! What is you talking about?

You fucked her? You been home from Jail for what? I don't know 5 days now ain't had NO SEX IN MONTHS! Crazy how you got a lady PO, one of the biggest hoes! You smelt exactly how she smells, that cheap ass dollar store body spray you had lingering on you last night! And ironically that same ass cheap ass lip stick she wearing is the same shit you had on your shirt! You ain't got no sex from me so it's clear as day where you got it from! Tuhh and her actions spoke loudly baby!
"Harmony, and I'lan LETS GO!" I yelled up the stairs.

I did not sleep with that damn girl!

You must of forgot I was a cop before I was a PO! Fuck out my face!