Chapter 40

CARTER P.O.V.

Asia? Asia?! I called her name as I came into her house. She asked me to come over to talk out of no where. After she beat my ass and kicked me out the other day I ain't never think we'd talk again.

Why are you yelling? She asked coming from upstairs completely naked.

Uhh cause you wasn't answering the door. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. It was so perfect. She knew what she was doing coming down here like that. My dick got hard instantly.

I was in the shower. Thought somebody would of died.

Ma bad, but you asked me over here member?

I did don't I! She smirked. She walked around me grabbing a wine glass out the cabinet and popping open a glass of wine. "I love Stella Rose black! It's even better with a shot of henny in it." She smiled pouring some in her cup.

Uhhh you good? I asked sitting at the island. She grabbed her glass and the butchers knife and came and sat on top of the island right in front of me. She cut the leaf off a strawberry and plunged the knife into the cutting bored it stuck straight up.

I'm great. She smiled as she bit the strawberry. She dropped it making it land right between her legs under her Christina piercing. She giggled picking it up making sure to slide it across her pussy before placing it in my mouth. My dick was throbbing right now.

I know you ain't call me over here for this, so what's up? I asked wanting to know. Ya boy was in heat at how sexy she was right now.

Just play along. She giggled against my lips. I started to hear screams from behind me I looked at the basement door and she turned my head quickly towards her.

I can't play along, I want you bad right now. And I wanna get back in yo good graces and I don't wanna jeopardize anything of being with you again. So tell me what you got me over here for.

You'll do anything to make us right? She asked against my lips kissing me.

Anything!

Follow me. She smirked getting down straddling my lap and brushing her tities across my face. She grabbed her robe off the back steps and slipped her house shoes on. She opened the basement door and told me to go first before closing it and locking it behind her.

Asia what the fuck is this? I asked unsure what I just walked into. Nina was stripped to her bra and panties tied up to a chair with her mouth taped.
Asia hugged my waist and smiled.

I brought you a lil present! She smirked.

What is this?

Kill her! She said standing back with her arms folded across her chest. "You said you'll do anything. Kill her! Can't cheat on me with a dead bitch! Now can you?" She grabbed some pliers and ripped the tape off her mouth. "You gone do it or you want me to?" She yelled at me. I was toooo stunned to speak. She began to yank Nina's teeth out her mouth. "I asked you, no...nooo.. no I told you don't play with me you'll wake the crazy up in me and did you not believe me!"

I did believe you...

She yanked her last bit of teeth out and all of them where on the floor. She grabbed a pair of garden scissors and gave them to me with a smile.

Cut her fingers and toes off! Asia demanded. Nina cried hard and screamed In pain. I took my jacket and shirt off. "Wait before you do that unlock this phone!" she said to Nina trying to unlock her phone.

Oweee you have 2 billion dollars in your account? Mmmm nice little present to myself! Let me wire transfer it all to you Stink. She smiled kissing my cheek.