Chapter 4

CARTER P.O.V.

You ready to go? I asked Asia as she grabbed her roses from the bed.

Yes! Can you grab his car seat!

Yeah! I picked his car seat up and a nurse came into the room with a wheelchair. She sat down and I sat the baby in her lap and pushed her out.

The valet had brought the car to the front of the hospital and it was finally time to get home. I helped her up and into the car. I buckled CJ in and she just had to sit in the back with him.

The snow was starting to come down so I wanted to make sure I hurried up and got us home. I pulled up to the house and her mouth dropped. I had the front yard decorated in a winter wonderland themed with congratulations signs and welcome home signs even it's a big signs! She was so surprised she cried.

This is so beautiful baby! She smiled hard crying.

Come on! I laughed. I grabbed the baby out the car and she walked up the steps and into the house. The smell of fried chicken, greens, bake Mac, and yams hit us. She said she wanted soul food so I had a chef come over and prepared it for us. Silver and blue rose petals met us at the door. Bags from Chanel aligned the stairs with rose petals and candles and 5,000 dollar stacks sat on each step next to the bag or on the box. She turned around and buried her head in my chest and started crying.

Why you crying? I smiled.

Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before thank you!

You welcome baby! Go upstairs. I directed her. When she got to the top of the stairs a candle lit path led her to her bedroom. I went to go take CJ out his car seat and laid him in his crib. When I got to her doorway she was crying even more. She met more boxes from Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, Tiffany, Cartier, and a few Birkin Bags, with a all white fur coat she wanted and the matching heels! All sitting on 5 million dollars. Her bath was tan with hot water with rose petals and glasses of champagne and her favorite chocolate covered strawberries sat on a stand with candles waiting for her.

I kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her as she cried. "Welcome home baby girl!"

Your the best husband ever!

It's the least I can do. Our honeymoon got ruined, and you took care of our kids, and still was brave enough to bring our son into this world. This ain't nun but a lil appreciation. Now get out these clothes so I can bathe you. I kissed her neck again and she wiped her tears smiling.

You been amazing me since the day we met. Thank you!

No Need to thank me baby! She led me to the bathroom and I helped her get into the tub. She insisted on me getting in with her. I got in and sat behind her as she laid her back on my chest. I turned on some soft music as we relaxed in the tub. This shit felt so right. I never in my life thought I'd be here with anybody and I mean anybody! I never wanted to get married or be in a serious relationship! But Asia made me want different right from the jump. She had my ass open like a book. I was tender about her bad.

She turned to face me and started straddling me. She wrapped her arms around me and stroked my hair as she looked into my eyes.

What?

Nothing baby thank you I love you! She smiled before kissing me.

I know, I love you too! I gripped her ass and pulled her closer to me kissing her. I wanted to slide in so bad lord knows I do and the way she was kissing me I knew she did to.

6 weeks! Well at least 4! She giggled against my lips.

I know, I know, I know! I sat back and took a sip of champagne.

She grabbed a glass. "To us! Our marriage, you being home! Our daughters and our healthy baby boy!" We cheers and drank.