Chapter 41

ASIA P.O.V.

I woke up feeling amazing. I went and took another shower making sure I was super fresh. I went downstairs to make a cup of coffee my house still smelt like burnt plastic. I burnt the tape of Carter killing his girlfriend. He thinks I have the recording whole time while he was taken care of business down there I was getting rid of the evidence. Long as he think I have it we cool. Do right or the Shìt gets dropped off to the police. But I'd never do that to him just wanna scare him.

I know I have to move careful cause he can and is capable of anything. He can kill me just for simply recording it. I don't know what's going through his mind. But staying away from him was only on mine.

I could of left her alive and left her alone but this was much better. I wanted him to know how evil I could be. Hell I didn't know I could be that evil. I don't even know what the fuck even came over me to do all this. Undid feel better though. The bitch he cheated on me with is dead and she paid for it, literally paid for it! I cashed out the bitcoin and moved the money into a special account to link it to mine. 2 billion free dollars. I felt like I deserved a shopping spree, IN PARIS!

I opened the door because my driver was here and he took my suit cases from the hallway and took them to the car. I smiled as I placed my Chanel frames on my face and left out. The sun kissed me just right as I walked out my house to the car. The driver closed the door for me and pulled off.

I sipped my coffee and turned my phone off. New me new location. What a wonderful day.

When I arrived in Paris it was breath taking. The change of scenery blew me away. My driver took me to my hotel, Hotel Plaza Athénée. I had a pent house and the most amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. I changed my clothes into something more classy and elegant. I wore a beautiful off the shoulder off white Chanel dress, a tan sun hat and a pair of white and tan heels. I grabbed my tan Chanel clutch and left the room. My driver took me to the most expensive place there was too shop which was Rue Saint-Honoré. You could catch any celebrity out here to any designer just shopping like it's a normal day.

I treated myself to, four birkin bags and both my daughters a small birkin. Spending over a quarter mill in there was the highlight of my day. I didn't just shop for me but for the kids as well. From Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, YSL, Tom Ford, Chanel, Dior, Prada, Balmain, and Burberry. As I walked the streets and went store to store with my guards people thought I was some celebrity. But nope just a wealthy bitch who kilt her cheating husband mistress and took her money. It felt good so I don't give a fuck.

After I dropped my bags off. I was hungry for dinner. The hotel had a beautiful restaurant on the roof top that over looked the beautiful city with an amazing view of everything and the Eiffel Tower. The sun had set so amazingly as the city lit up below me. I sat back drinking a glass of wine as I waited for my food just reminiscing on the beautiful day I had. This was much needed. In another country. No kids, no phone, no drama, no worries. Just me, myself, and I.

Beautiful isn't it! A male voice said from behind me. I hesitated to turn around as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up and Carter was standing next to me. "You can run but you can never hide!" He smirked. I licked my lips and smirked. I was confused as all hell of how he was here right now. "Love this time of year and day in Paris. Most beautiful view in the world. Even more beautiful with you sitting in front of it."

Seems as your a charmer with your words sir!

Something like that. Can I join you for dinner ma'am?

Seeing how your here your mind is already made up.

He laughed a bit and sat down. He was looking fine as hell. Dressed in a black Armani fitted suit. He took his hat off and sat it on the table as he took a sip of his drink and ashed his blunt out.

How'd you find me?

A man never tells all his secrets.

You gotta tracker in my ring or something.

As clever as that is, you haven't worn that ring in 43 days, since we on the other side of the world you can say 44. I'll always know everything Asia.

You don't know when to take the hint to leave someone alone.?

I can't take that hint. I fight for what I want that's all.

Let me guess you want me?

You know I do.....

Why?

From the moment I saw you, I knew I had to have you. I knew I was gonna marry you. You made me believe in myself when I couldn't. It's like I'm drawn and connect to you in ways I can't even explain. You make me feel whole. You make me feel like I'm a man. You make me feel like I'm Superman and I can do anything. Without you by my side I'm nothing! You showed me a loved that I never thought I could have before. You make me wanna be a better me so I can care for, nourish you, love you, and take care of you. A man who finds a wife finds a great thing. And I know without you I'm nothing. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart that I hurt you but I'm completely in love with you and I'm not giving up until you give me another chance to do right by you. To show you I can be that man I once was. The man you fell in love with. The man who suppose to protect you and provide and cherish our union. From this day forward I vow all over again before god that I won't ever do anything ever again to hurt you. Just give me another chance please. Carter was now down on one knee and he was crying. I didn't even realize that I had tears coming down my face. He looked at me with those sparks of love in his eyes and I know he ment every word that he said. I leaned in and kissed him.

I'm not ready yet! I said against his lips.