Chapter 34

CARTER P.O.V.

I grabbed some flowers and the build a bear I had made for Harmony. I hurt my baby girl feelings real bad and I had to fix it. Asia said she would not come out her room and told her she doesn't want her to be with me any more or me be her dad.

I can't believe this bitch ass nigga really got mad cause somebody else is taking care of his responsibility! If anything that Nigga should be praising me not mad cause his daughter telling him how much of an amazing father I am.

I grabbed the gift bags I got in the trunk and went in the house. I had grabbed her a bunch of things that I know she loved. I needed to make it up to her from yesterday.

What's all this? Asia asked smiling.

I'm sorry gifts where is she?

Upstairs in her room.! She is getting ready for bed.
She said smiling.

You mind if i take this up?

No go ahead!

You look sexy too, where you was at?

We had dinner with the girls.

Can I have you for dinner?

You sure can! She said smirking walking to me. She kissed me and I bit my lip. She really turns me the fuck on. Damn I love that girl.!

I knocked on Harmony's door and she didn't open it. I opened it and she was in the bed laying there half sleep. I came in quietly and sat the flowers on her nightstand and the gift bags on the floor. She turned around and opened her eye giving me the evil stair.

I'm sorry! I plead with the puppy dog face. She just looked at me mad. "You still don't wanna talk to me?" She hugged her breath and rolled her eyes. She definitely had her mom's attitude. "You gone give me the silent treatment?!" She rolled her eyes. I pulled out the build a bear and laid it next to her. Her eyes softened up and she looked like she wanted to cry. "Look Harmony I am sorry okay. I know that's your dad and you love him. I didn't wanna hurt him or hurt you in that matter. I will never and I mean never do anything in this world that would hurt you. I love you! And I'll do anything for you and that's including protecting you from everything and everybody. I know your dad said some bad things about me and nun of them are true at all! Your young now and you might not get it baby girl but you will when you get older. And long as you have this bear I'll always be here with you! I'll be here when you are ready to talk okay?! I love you princess!" I leaned in and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. She wasn't biologically mine but baby girl really had a soft spot in my heart right next to I'lan! I got up to leave.

Carter?! She called out right before I was about to walk out. I stoped and turned around. "Thank you!" She said with a soft smile.

You welcome baby girl goodnight! I smiled. I closed her door and left out the room. I went down the hall and into Asias room and closed and locked the door behind me. She was in the bed on her phone.

How'd it go? She asked smiling.

It went good uhhh she's giving me the silent treatment though! I laughed.

Yeahhh that is my child! She laughed. "How are you though?!"

I'm straight. I'm ready to eat some pussy though so come on! She smiled and untied her robe revealing her sexy ass naked body. I pulled her to the edge of the bed "oweee daddy!" She smiled as I took my shirt off. I started eating her pussy and she was moaning so loud. We ain't fuck in a couple days her Shìt was tight. I slid my fingers in her and sucked her clit while I fingered her pussy. She started squirting everywhere and I slid my fingers in her ass and ate her pussy. She started going crazy. I loved that she was a freak! Ima marry this girl. My dick was hard as fuck now!

Come here! I pulled her to her knees and grabbed her phone. "Put this dick in yo mouth!" I started recording her and she started going stupid. I damn near was about to bus. I pulled her hair back and spit in her mouth catching everything on camera. Her freak ass was loving it, letting me fuck her face she was choking all on my dick. "Get up there and bend that ass over!" I sat the phone up in front of her and she made the crazy ass arch in her back. I slid in her slowly. And she screamed out "Fuck!" In a sexy ass tone.

Owee daddy I'm cum!! Ima cum daddy! She moaned as I stroked a few times.

Cum on this dick! I smiled grabbing her hips and digging deeper in her pussy . She was creaming already.

Who pussy is this?

It's yours!

Who?

Yours daddy! I grabbed her by her hair pulling it back fuckin her harder and faster. "Fuck I love you! I love you, I love you!" She screamed over and over again as she was cumming so hard.

Daddy love you to! I smiled. "Grab that phone and send that video to yo BD!" I said stroking slower and deeper. "Do it Asia!" She grabbed the phone and sent him the video.! I took the phone and placed it on the nightstand. Now I could really fuck her! When a muthafucka go low IM GOING TO HELL!