Chapter 9

The first thing I did this morning was pop that other plan b. I was so nervous about going into work today. I know, nobody knows about what my weekend consisted of but I was just nervous. I unlocked my office door and went in. I head a headache still from all the drinking Saturday night. The worst part of it all was that today was Monday and of course I was gonna be busy.

After me and Erin went out on a few runs I had to get back to the office. I had meetings all morning with my parolees.! I couldn't wait for today to be over cause once I clock out I'm on vacation until
Next Monday!

My door opened and it was Carter. I tried not to
Smile I already know he was pissed at me. He closed the door and sat down.

You really wanna do this? He asked annoyed.

Do what?

Me act a damn fool in this building! You really want me to do this!

Can you relax...

No! You know I had to come see you today right!

Yeah...

So why is you playing games with me?!

I'm not.... And lower yo damn voice!

So why you ain't answering the phone?

I told you we can not do this! What part don't you understand!

What part don't you understand that I don't give a fuck!

Carter can you not?

Not what?

This here right now!

What having a conversation with my bae?

Oh my god you are so delusional!

Okay andddddd!

And nothing stop!

You must want me to pop up at yo house later.

You better not!

Than tell me what's the issue?

I'm your PO!

Want me to put a request in for a new one!?

So you can fuck on the next one?

Why you gone be jealous?

No, never that!

Ight than request it!

No!

Why? You keep saying it's cause you my PO request me a new one. Will that help you sleep better at night?

No, what we did was a mistake end of story! Let me get a drug test for you so you can get out of here.

You killing me dude. I grabbed the cup from my desk and followed him out my office. We went to the bathrooms and I went in after him. "Come hold it!"

Can you stop before somebody walk in here!

Ain't nobody coming in here. Come here! He grabbed me and started kissing me.

Carter stop I'm at work.!

Give a fuck Asia! He slid his hands in my pants and started playing with my pussy. He moved the garbage can in front of the door to block it and anybody from coming in here. He picked me up kissing me sliding his dick in. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt him sliding in me.

Fuck Carter! I moaned in his ear. He pushed my back against the wall and fucked me. I was trying so hard to stay quiet but every thrust made me louder. He put me down and bent me over the sink and started eating my pussy from the back. "Carterrrr!"

Say my name baby! He moaned in my ear as he rubbed his dick up and down my pussy lips before sliding in. He pulled my hair back and covered my mouth while he fucked me. "We can't do what Asia?!
What can't we do?" He asked in my ear.

Carter I'm bouta cum!

Cum on yo dick. Look at you sexy as fuck! He kissed on my neck and fucked me harder until I was cumming all over him. He stroked slowly kissing me in my mouth rubbing my clit as he came. "You gone text me back when I text you now ain't you!!" He asked sternly looking at me in the mirror. I shook my head yes and he smacked me on my ass. He pulled out and went into the stall. I cleaned myself up a bit and fixed myself. Back to normal. I moved the garbage can back and two seconds after I did the door opened. It was Erin.

Hi Ray! He said with a smile.

Hey! I said dryly.

Damn can a nigga take a piss test in peace!  Carter said annoyed tryin to pee.

Mr. Mitchell hurry up please! I said annoyed.
He started peeing and he filled the cup up. He washed his hands with a smirk on his face and than flushed the toilet. "Let's go!" I led him to the machine to drop his pee and walked him to
The elevators. "I'll see you next week!" I smiled leaving him.

You sure will! He said sarcastically.

If you knew what was best for you, you'd stop flirting with her! Erin said walking past him. Carter turned around so fast and just looked at me. I shook my head no and he took a deep breath and got on the elevator. Erin don't even know he's playing with fire.

Can you leave my parolee alone! I said standing in his doorway.

What are you talking about?

That smart comment you just made! Like come on now be for real! Your going to piss me off!

Why you like him or something?

No your literally harassing my client for no reason it has to stop!

I don't know what your talking about.

Of course you don't, but you won't understand until it's to late for yo ass and don't say I didn't warn you! I said rolling my eyes and slamming my door shut.