Chapter 39

ASIA P.O.V.

"They say that once you get married, your never suppose to stop dating. Sending you flowers how I use to because it was just a small token of my love. Small things are just as big as the big ones. I love you. Love CM"

I read aloud off the card on the dozen of red roses that sat on my desk.
"Oweee somebody thinking bout you!" Chante said smiling as she sat on my desk admiring the flowers.

You like them?

Yeah they beautiful!

Good, you can have them!

For real?

Yes Chante take them, they all yours. I threw the card in the garbage and she picked it up.

Awwww Asia this is cute. I'm still taken the roses but this cute.

It's not cute it's annoying!

He only cheated once give ya boy a chance!

A chance to kiss my ass there's always a chance for that! Y'all can forgive a nigga for cheating but hurting my daughter in the process is where you got me fucked up at. And not only my daughter but his child as well. These girls are torn apart. They ran away for crying out loud.

But YOU found them and got them to come home. You haven't thought about cheating?

On Carter? Fuck no, he was everything I wanted and more why would I need to cheat? And according to him I was suppose to be everything he wanted and more but he still cheated.

Look I'm not saying it's right and I'm not saying it's wrong, a man....a good man might cheat every once an a while but long as he don't give that love away he gives you than give him a pass.

Let me ask you this Chante, if Hendrix cheat on you, you taking him back?

Asia....he already cheated on me.

What? When?

When we first got together he was cheating, fuckin me and some other bitch Anisa. Had naked pics on his phone textin a bunch of bitches, linking with them and all. But I couldn't get mad we just started dating. A few months ago I caught him in the bed with two girls it crushed me. I couldn't talk to you about it you was on your honeymoon and I didn't wanna mess it up than all that stuff was going on with you tryna get the girls back. He's a great man. He takes care of me and he takes care of home. I've been cheated on enough to know that a man will be a man and it's in their nature to do.

But once your married all that men will be men shit goes out the window Chante. This isn't just a relationship this is a marriage. We took vows before GOD and committed to each other. If you can't be loyal to your wife and kids you can't be loyal to anything. I know I'm an amazing woman and I deserve to be treated as such. And I'm sorry you been going through all that alone. Nobody deserves to be cheated on next time tell me so I can be there for you. We sisters we always suppose to be there for each other.

I know! Just like we here for you. But just think about it. That man loves you Asia. She hopped off my desk grabbed the roses and smiled walking out.

I rolled my eyes and finished grabbing my stuff I had big plans this evening and I needed to get a move on it cause I had a lot to do.

When I got home I changed clothes into something comfortable. I had some tight shorts on and a tank top. My doorbell rang just as I was coming downstairs. I opened my door widely and smiled.

You wanted to meet with me?

Hi Nina. I smiled.