Chapter 19

I curled on my couch and cried my eyes out. I was so mad. I didn't even feel this heart broken when Dante hurt me.
The loud knocking at my front door made me gather myself together. I wiped my tears and opened the door.

Come here my baby! D said opening her arms. My sisters surrounded me in hugs and I started crying again.

It's okay! It's alright! Chante sang rubbing my back.

No it's not! My feelings is really hurt! He just gone move on like that? All I said was I needed some time to think about it.

It's not yo fault it's his! Fuck him! Donnie said wiping my tears.

But Donnie...

Aht aht! You been through to much Shìt with niggas to make excuses for another one. If it was real and ment something to him he would have waited until you was ready. Your a beautiful woman and any man is lucky to have you. If a Nigga can't see your worth than you ain't for him!

True but if you really wanna be with him tell him! Niggas is not mind readers as bad as we want them to be! D said stepping up.

Gather your feelings together and collect yourself. We bought the food and the wine! Chante said smiling holding up the bags.

Thanks y'all! I wiped my tears and smiled. D went to the kitchen and grabbed the wine glasses. I'm so happy I had my girls. This ment a lot to me that they came over after I left. My girls was really my sisters.

So how do you really feel about this man? I feel like
You need help figuring this out. Chante said biting her food.

Y'all ever been around someone and they give you butterflies. When you look at them you can't help but smile, even when they cross your mind you start smiling. Every time they made you smile it flashes in your head. When I'm with him I feel protected and secure. When I'm in his arms i feel like.....like i matter like I'm loved! He listens to me he makes me genuinely happy! I feel like he was made for me. I could literally feel the love he radiates. His eyes tells me every time he looks at me. It's like I can't even look at him because he makes me shy. I feel like I'm important. His whole entire ora just generated that he's that nigga! And i was so skeptical about giving him my time and attention because of who and what he was about but he showed me every reason that he's not.....I'm risking my whole entire career and he values that...But now....I feel like he just broke my heart! I feel like he played me. Like nun of it was real because he didn't waist no time.

I feel like you fell in love with him and you honestly didn't mean to.....and you should of told him that instead of that you have to think about it. He's probably so use to getting what he wants that because he didn't this time he's acting out. If he was making you feel all that some where in there he felt the same thing. With that type of nigga you have to be transparent. There is no doubt in my mind that he feels the same for you.

I agree to that, that's a street Nigga he's a kingpin them niggas don't fall in love so for you to be messing around with him for four months is insane. I told you he go through females like he trying to win a Olympic medal or something. And he asked you to be his girlfriend....

I think you should take some time away from him and really think, think about everything than give him a call tell him how you really feel after that.