Chapter 45

Can you pleaseeeeee come out pleaseeee! D begged folding her arms and pouting.

I don't feel like it can I just take you shopping in the morning and brunch? I wined hugging her from the back.

As much as I'd love a shopping trip NO! Come on Asia just come out. I leave for Bali tomorrow afternoon. I wanna bring my birthday in with all my girls please!

Oh my god okay! I rolled my eyes and let her go and she started smiling so hard as she won the argument.

What you gonna wear?

This! I said rolling my eyes. I had on a pair of blue jeans and a white cropped top.

You're joking right?

No....what's wrong with my fit?

Everything! What's right with it? Go change get sexy something damn. She pushed me to my back stairs and I huffed going up them. I went straight to my room. I just got out the shower before she got here so I just needed to find something to wear. Actually I've been dying to wear my sexy lace one piece jumpsuit. I had a pair of black open toe YSL heels to go with it and a small clutch. I did my make up and recurled my hair to let it fall down my shoulders and back. I was looking so good. I dripped myself in my diamonds and grabbed everything I needed.

Okay I'm ready! I sang coming downstairs. Chante and Donnie was both here now. I hugged my sisters and we all left out. After not drinking in so long the liquor was putting hair on my chest. I felt the shit burn as we pregame in the car on the way to the club.

I really didn't wanna come out but I'm happy I was able to bring D birthday in with her. We made it to the club and it was lit as fuck out there. The line was down the street. People where getting thrown out, ballers was walking in. It look like a time was about to be had. We walked to the door skipping everybody and the bouncer let us in as the bitches behind and on the side of us sighed in frustration. We was led up to VIP as the crowed club was overflowing. Security showed us to our section and we ordered our bottles.

Owe he fine as fuck! Donnie smiled looking at some dude who was smiling back at her.

Yes he is! D said biting her lip. I don't think I'd ever be interested in another guy again.

Compliments from the gentleman over there he says "Happy birthday" a bottle girl smiled as she brought over a huge bottle of patron.

Change cracked open the bottle laughing as D played with her curl in awe. She gave us cups and the dude came over to our table with 3 of his friends. "Hi I'm Mickey" he said introducing himself to D.

I'm D! She smiled. "Thanks for the bottle."

You welcome beautiful! He smiled. "You mind if I sit? Me and the guys here thought we keep a group of pretty ladies company!"

Yeah sure! This Donnie, Chante and Asia! She said introducing us. We waved to be polite but I wasn't interested at all.

You O2 wife? One guy asked smirking.

No!

Yeah ight I ain't playing with fire! He laughed before sitting down.

Ima go order some food, y'all want anything? I asked getting up.

Wings! Chante yelled out as I was about to walk away. I made my way over to the bar and ordered food for our section. As I was grabbing my phone out my clutch to check the time I looked up and seen Carter back in the other VIP section. A couple strippers was back there dancing he laid back on his phone smoking his weed not paying the dancers any attention as his boys threw money.