Chapter 32

ASIA P.O.V.

Wow you look beautiful! Harmony said taken back.

I do? I asked with a huge smile. I looked up into my vanity mirror and my daughter stood behind me. It was like she had a forceful smile on her face.

Yeah! The blond hair is cold! New hair new man?! She asked laughing.

Girl what?! I ain't thinking about no man trust me! I laughed.

Mmmm where you going all fancy?

Just to dinner. A friend of mine company they work for is having a really big dinner and I just wanted to get out the house. Which tomorrow me and you are gonna have a nice lil girls day how we use to.

Nails?

Yeah!

Feet?

Yeah! I laughed.

Movies, and dinner?

Sure!

And shopping?!

Okay you pushing it now! I laughed.

I'm just asking. We haven't done that in a long time. Last time we did that daddy lied about taking me to school.

Sorry about that, wish I could of gave you a better father.

It's okay I accepted the fact that I'm not ment to have a father.

What makes you say that?

Well daddy wasn't a good dad to me, I don't think Carter really liked me...

He liked you Harm, he loved you!

If you say so....but he left so he couldn't of loved me that much! And plus I heard you guys arguing over me...

Baby we was not arguing over you!

Ma come on you don't have to lie to me I'm almost 10. It's cool I just accept the fact that I'll never have a dad and I'm okay with that. Because your the best mom ever. I love you!

I love you to baby and I'll never let anyone harm you in anyway.

I know, have fun tonight! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Me too, I love you baby girl.

Love you too ma. She smiled and walked out. My alarm on my phone went off and it was time to leave. I turned it off and stood to my feet. My hair was done up in a blond up due. I had a curly swoop bang, and a curly bang. My make up was done to perfection. I glossed my lips and put on my stud diamond earrings. I had a beautiful heart diamond necklace on to match. I wore this black long fitted long sleeve dress from Milano. I put my Rolex on and a few diamond tennis bracelets. I had on a pair of YSL heels and my matching clutch. I felt beautiful for the first time in months.

I grabbed my phone and left out after I said bye to my baby girl and Ms. Marry.
I got in my car and headed to the address that TY sent me.

I texted him that I was here and he ment me out front. He gave my keys to the valet paid and tipped them and escorted me into the building. It was so beautiful and I couldn't stop smiling. Glasses of champagne was offered to us as we walked in. The ballroom was amazing and big.

What kinda dinner you said this was again? I asked confused and impressed.

It's what we call an architectural ball. Basically a lot of wealthy muthafuckas get together and brag about buildings they done designed and shit. Bunch of different contractors and more niggas with money ready to throw it away.

Oh wow!

Who's this beautiful lady?! A man asked walking up to us. He was an older white man who had a young lady on his side. She looked really familiar.