Chapter 69

I woke up in my man arms. I felt so complete but sick. I got up slowly and he started waking up.

Where you going? He asked with closed eyes.

The bathroom I don't feel good.

Your Zophran is downstairs!

I don't need that...

Yes you do you nauseous...

How do you..

Your pregnant Asia! He said pulling the covers over him and turning away from me. "I can feel it, trust me I know, just how I knew you was last time!"

I looked at him weird for a minute and his ass went back to sleep. I went into the bathroom and fumbled around for my clear blue pregnancy test. I don't think I was. I took the test and sat it on the sink. I washed my hands and I felt like I was a nervous reck.  But I still felt sick. I knew I shouldn't of had that shot last night.

NOT PREGNANT! Popped up on the rest. I let a sigh out In relief I knew I wasn't! I went downstairs to grab my meds and some water.

Bae! Baby! I tried shaking him but he was acting like he was so tired. "Baby!"

Hmmm?

It's negative!

You tested to early!

I took an advanced test that tells you up to 6 days before your period! It's negative!

He turned around to me opened one eye and looked
Me dead in the face and said "you calling me a liar?!" I almost bussed out laughing.

No! Look!

Asia it's early I know what I'm talkin about!

And how do you know this?

Because when God put you in my life he showed me everything in a dream. That is how i know I'm supposed to be with you. Your suppose to be my wife, my lover. And my BestFriend! It's gonna be another boy too! He said before turning back around and going back to sleep.

I don't know why but i feel like it's some truth behind what he just said. I got up and out the test in the garbage and grabbed my tea. I had a few cramps and I was nauseous so this was gonna help.

Once I got comfortable again in bed he cuddled back up to me. I stroked his dreads back and kissed his forehead and cuddled him like he was my baby.

I love this man! I don't know what he did to make to
Make me call in love with him but he did it was so much eas.

____________________

I opened the door and it was my baby. Carter was coming downstairs and she ran literally right past me and into his arms hugging him so tight. He hugged her tight and they both damn near cried together.

Hi baby girl! He smiled widely.

Hi daddy, I missed you! Harmony explained.

Thank you Ms Marry! I smiled taking her book bag from her.

You welcome love, see y'all later!

Okay bye! I watched her walk down to her house before I closed the door.

Oh daddy look I have something for you! Harmony smiled hard grabbing her book bag from me. She slammed it on the table and pulled a piece of paper out giving it to him. His eyes instantly started to tear up. He pulled her in closer and hugged her tight.

Can you tell her I love her! He said trying not to cry.

Yes! Don't cry! She goes to my school now! I see her all the time! We in the same class!

Are you guys? Is she being good?

Yeah, I was getting bullied and she stood up for me! She told Stormy If she mess with me again she was gone show her the storm.

She said that!

Yeah! My sister don't play about me!

Good, y'all suppose to stick up for each other and help each other. I'm proud of y'all!

Thank you! Are you coming back to live with us again?

Uhh yeah, actually I am!

Yesss! Can we go get I'lan now....

Actually princess we can't see I'lan for a long, long, long time but I'm working on it.

Oh no worries I just see her at school than!

Once I get her back she'll be living with us for good okay!

Okay! Harm smiled before hugging him again. I loved the way he loved my daughter. "Hi mommy!" She smiled walking by me.

Hi baby girl, had a good night?

Yes! I stayed up all night playing roblox.

Oh really!

Yes!

You are something else! Here take your stuff upstairs.

I waited until she was up the back steps before I asked. "You can't see I'lan?"

I did what you said and it actually backfired on me...

What?

I took Kierra to court....her lawyer built her case around me being a convicted felon and being on parole. The judge basically sided with them. She gave Kierra full custody of I'lan, up my child support to damn near $800 a week, and I can only have supervised visitation every two weeks for 2 hours on Fridays.

What? Carter why didn't you tell me? As your parole officer I could of vouched for you or something.

Nah baby that shit would of made Shìt worse for the both of us. Kierra knows you and who you are. She would of told her lawyers so quick I was fuckin you. That would of created a whole different bigger problem. Plus they brought up the fact that y'all faught in a public store.

What.....I'm sorry! Carter I...

It's cool, I just been doing what I have to, to try and get her back. She doesn't wanna be there. She scared of her mom new boyfriend she thinks he gonna do something to her.

Like what?

I don't know and I don't sure don't wanna think anything like that!

Can you let me know if it's anything I can do?

It's not baby....just relax your pretty little head and worry about our seed!

I'm not pregnant Carter!

Ight, if you think so! Give me a kiss so I can go! He smiled leaning into me and I kissed him.

I love you baby be safe! I smiled making him smile.

I will baby, I love you too!