Chapter 67

What you wearing? D asked me coming into my closet.

Umm nothing!

What Donnie asked twisting her lips up.

I'm not going!

See told y'all her stank ass was gonna say that! Chante said rolling her eyes standing at the doorway.
The girls wanted to go out tonight. It was Saturday night and when the clubs was the litest.

I just don't wanna go out! I said shrugging my shoulders.

Well your going to. All you do is go to work and be a mom! Nope come out and have fun. Every since you and what's his face broke up...

Carter, his name is Carter!

Okay well you and Carter broke up you haven't been yourself anymore.

Y'all I just don't wanna!

No choice so get dress! We'll meet you downstairs if you wanna do it the hard way just say that! Cause I'll hold you down. Chante will do your make up and D will find you an outfit to wear and put it on you.
I rolled my eyes so hard twice! "Do it again and I'll snatch them shits out!"

You not my mama!

Hell stop acting like a child and get dress!

Y'all annoy me so bad! I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I just didn't feel good! I wanted to stay home in my bed and sleep under my warm covers.

I ran my shower water and got in. My body been so sore lately and I felt sick to my stomach. I hurried up and washed up and got out drying off.

I went to my vanity to fix my hair and did my make up. I just did a nice lil soft glam. These bitches was wearing some hoe shit. I felt fat and this week my clothes hasn't been fitting the way I wanted them to. I been eating out way to much and I know I gained a pound or two.

Oweee wear this, this cold! Chante said holding up these leather shorts and leather bra.

Oh yup! Cold!

Yeah ima be freezing my ass off literally!

So what put it on.

I rolled my eyes and took the outfit from them. I lotioned my body down and sprayed myself over and over and over again in my favorite fragrance and than got dress. I put on my black open toe YSL pumps with the gold chain around my ankle. I paired it with the matching hand bag. I looked so good!

We left out and they already had the bottles ready in the car. The smell of the liquor made me wanna throw up.

D pulled up to bottoms up and it was so many people out here. We got straight in skipping the line. We went over to the promoter section that D talked to and he got a couple bottles and hookah.

Cheer up! D said sitting next to me.

No I wanna be home!

Here take a shot losen up! She put the drink in my hand and I didn't wanna drink it. I just threw it back and I instantly regretted it. It was not sitting well with my stomach. I should of ate before I left out.

I had to step outside and get some fresh air. That club was not it for me. It was to much going on.

You look cute! A guy said walking past me as he was coming out the club.

Thanks! I said with a sly smile looking back at my phone. I went to my messages and pulled up Carter name. I missed my man so much and I just want him back bad. I felt like I was literally begging this man. I deleted the message I was doing to much.