Chapter 38

CARTER P.O.V.

Hi I'm here for Carter Mitchell Jr. I said smiling as I picked up the sign out sheet for my son. I loved saying his name. I really had a whole Jr. My lil man's looked just like me.

Here he is! The day care lady smiled as she brought my son out.

Thank you. I grabbed his bag from her and we left out. Asia said she was working late tonight and asked could I grab him. I didn't hesitate because I missed my son.

I strapped him in the car and I'lan was happy to see her little brother. Although he just looked at her like "why the fuck you in my face!"

Me and I'lan had to go grocery shopping so we headed to Wegmans. We lived with Asia so my house was empty as hell. No need to pay the chef if we wasn't home.

I got the kids out the car and we walked in to grocery shop. I was grabbing a bunch of easy shit to make that I can throw in the microwave. I can't cook so this was what it was!

O2? A girls voice called out.

Who she? I'lan asked ignorantly.

Sup Nina?

You been being a stranger again!

Yeah hello ma! Some girl name Nina tryna talk to daddy talkin bout some he being a stranger! I'lan said into her phone. I turned my head so quickly my eyes widened and I almost punched I'lan.

Here you go! She said with a smirk smiling handing me the phone.

Hel...

YOU GOT MY BABY AROUND THAT BITCH CARTER IMA KILL YOU! Asia yelled through the phone.

No, no I don't we in Wegmans!

BRING ME MY FUCKIN BABY!

on the way.... She hung up before I can finish my sentence. I stuffed her phone in my pocket and she had her lips twisted up. Pissed me completely off.

Yo I gotta dip watch out! I said to Nina and she had a smirk on her face.

I guess that's the end of us...

It never began we just kicked it...

I guess so! She smiled and walking away. I pushed the cart to the register and paid for the little stuff I did have. If I ever was gonna get back into Asias good graces it's over now.

Why the fuck would you call Asia? I asked yelling at I'lan as we reached the car.

Cause I don't want no other girl talking to you only Asia! I want us to be a family again and I'll stop anybody from talking to you.

You need to stay in a child's place! Get yo ass in the car. Now I gotta deal with this shit!

Ughhhh I hate it here!
I put my son in than the groceries. I was pissed right now. I made it to Asias house and she pulled in her driveway as I was pulling up.

Give me my muthafuckin child! She yelled as she jumped out her car.

I didn't even get enough time with him dude.

Do it look like I give a fuck? You should of thought about that Shìt before you brought that bitch around my kids.

I didn't do shit! We was grocery shopping and she walked up to me that was it. I ain't bring that bitch around my fuckin kids. I ain't stupid.

You gotta be, lost yo muthafuckin mind!

Yo fuck outta here I'm tired of fuckin fighting with you. I grabbed my son out the car and took him into the house with Asia and I'lan following me.

I'lan! Harmony smiled yelling her name as she was sitting at the table doing her homework. I sat my son on the island and grabbed Asia. I took her up the back steps and to her room. I slammed the door close and locked it.

Yo I'm fuckin tired of this shit. Hit me yell at me do what you gotta do but this shit stops here it stops now!

You think you gone come in my muthafuckin house and tell me what the fuck we bout do? Nigga fuck you, you ain't shit but my son father! We done Nigga.

No the fuck we not we gone work this shit the fuck out.

Work what out? Bitch you cheated on me! We ain't working shit out! She yelled at me punching me in my face catching me off guard. Her hits hurt I could taste the blood in my mouth. I ain't never have this much composure in my fuckin life. She punched me again and it felt even worse. She was bouta go for a third but I dodged that shit.

You fuckin cheated on me! You cheated on me you promised me you wouldn't do that! YOU FUCKIN PROMISED BITCH! She yelled again punching me in my chest.

I'm sorry! I'm fuckin sorry! I don't know what the fuck came over me. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I did that shit! I fucked up, I fucked up bad and I'm fuckin sorry. You right I did ruin your life. I didn't realize that shit until you said it out loud. I didn't realize it until I sat down and thought about it. I killed for you. And I'll do it a million more times.

You killed for me because it was your fuckin fault! You killed for me because you had no fuckin choice!

What can I do to prove that I'm sorry?

Your nothing but a sorry as nigga. This whole entire time you never said that "you wouldn't do this shit again" you just sorry, sorry for what?

I'm sorry I fuckin cheated on you. I was fuckin wrong and out my fuckin mind. I didn't just hurt you, I hurt you and the fuckin girls I think about this shit everyday, I think about this shit in my sleep. I love you and I'm willing to prove to you that I'll do anything to get my family back.

You'll do anything? Anything huh?

Asia yes!

Then get the fuck out my house and don't come back!