Chapter 81

"Wyd?" I texted Carter.
I sat my phone down on my desk and took a deep breath. I was over stimulated and tired. I was cranky today. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"On the block what's wrong baby?"
He texted back. He was always on the block.

"Can you bring me food? I'm starving!"

"Yeah! I got you!" He text back. I was so hungry! I felt like I was being snappy and extra mean today I was feeling every bit of emotion of mad, sad, and hungry plus tired on top of it all.

I didn't wanna be bothered with anybody nor did I wanna be here at work. He texted me and told
Me he was downstairs. I grabbed my badge and keys and phone locked my door and went on break. He was parked straight outside in the front. I got in his truck and he pulled off to go around the corner.

What's wrong?

I'm tired! I'm tired! I said bursting into tears.

You is so pregnant dude! He laughed. "Come here!" "You want daddy to rock you to sleep like a baby?" He pulled me up and into his lap to straddle him. He put his jacket around me and made me lay my head down on his chest. It ain't take nothing but a few seconds for me to lay my cry baby ass down and fall asleep on his chest as he patted my back and wiped my face like a baby.

I woke up feeling just fine. He woke me up 5 minutes before my break was over. He pulled back in front of the building. "You okay?"

Yes! I smiled laughing.

You such a baby yo! He laughed.

You did this to me. What you get me to eat?

Chinese!

Mmm thank you baby! I kissed him and got off him climbing over him. "I love you!"

I love you to see you at home! I took his Red Bull out the cup holder and ran. He was very strict about what I ate and drank some what during pregnancy.

You do know you have to come home to me right! He yelled out the window. I stuck my tongue out and took a sip. "Yeah Ight keep it up when I whoop yo ass later!" He laughed. I smirked and went inside the building. I was about to bus down my food I was so hungry.

What you date a drug dealer? Drew asked laughing as I was going back into my office.

What?

I just saw you get into that blackout Jeep that thang was fire. Who he hiding from the feds? He laughed.

I don't play when it come to my man mind yo business boo! I said rolling my eyes and closing my door. I think I officially hate every nigga that ain't Carter Mitchell.

I sat and ate my food and did some more work. I swear that lil nap on my man is what I needed. I damn sure was mean as hell earlier.

I was thankful that Carter picked the girls up from school so I didn't have to. I kissed my man as I came into the house than my girls. He was helping with homework and making them something to eat.

I went upstairs to take my stuff off and get in the shower. I promise I could probably sleep for the rest of the day.