Chapter 18

Hey, sorry I'm late! I smiled sitting down with the girls. We was having our monthly check in lunch date. Usually I'm on time but these last couple days I been all over the place. I haven't spoken to Carter in 3 days. He hasn't been texting back or calling me. I felt stupid as fuck! He had my mind fucked up and didn't even know it.

It's okay we all pretty much just got here boo! Donnie said reassuring me.

Okay good!

So what's new who wants to start? D said putting her menu down.

I will! I said with a sad face.

Owe it must be serious! You never start first. You okay who died?! Chante said confused.

Nobody died I kinda have a confession.

Oh hell! They all said at once.

I've been seeing this guy his name is Carter for almost 4 months now and I really, really, really, really like him! He's so sweet and a complete gentleman! He met Harm last week and I met his daughter as well and they bonded so quick like was calling each other sister! And his sex is so amazing!

What you fuckin? Donnie asked laughing amazed.

Okay what's the problem? D asked smiling.

He asked me to be his girlfriend and I didn't say yes....but I didn't say no either and I know he's mad at me!

He sounds perfect why you say no? Chante asked.

I just feel like we rushing things a bit but more so cause....(I took a sip of my drink) he's my parolee! I said so ashamed.

What?! They all asked at once choking.

Yeah....he's my parolee.! Y'all he been applying major pressure since the moment he walked into my office.

Little miss I don't date convicts, felons, drug dealers, them Niggas ain't shit, is fucking one and done fell in love! D said laughing in amazement.

Guilty! I pled.

Wait so have I seen him? Chante asked carious.

Yeah....

Hold up, hold up, hold up! It's O2 cause he the only parolee I seen coming to visit you way to much! He sent you them damn roses and chocolate didn't he!

Yes, and yes!

O2, the kingpin O2? D asked shocked.

Yeah...

You ain't even fuckin No regular nigga you went straight to the top a whole kingpin Asia! Like seriously! Donnie said shaking her head.

I'm stuck on he sent you flowers and he's your parolee! D said taking a sip of her drink.

I knew that square ass nigga ain't send them shits lying ass nigga!

Asia you do realize you can lose your job right! D said going into mother mode.

Yeah I know. We been keeping everything and I mean everything on the low. We keep it cute at the office and keep it nasty at home but uhh when we first started messing around I was drug testing him and he fucked me in the bathroom!

At work? They all asked me like I had three heads.

Yeah...and right after I'm talking like two seconds later Erin my partner walked in.

Wait so how did y'all even like get together in the first place?

Member the night we went out a couple months ago and Dante was trying to argu with me...

Owee the nigga he had got into it with that you left with?! D said putting two and two together.

Yes him.....I went home with him and we had sex that night and when I say we been inseparable since than. Y'all I been poppin plan B's since day one!

Oh wow this is getting fuckin good!

Y'all I don't know what to do. I wanna be with him I like him so much but I can't lose my job for no man! I can get in so much trouble.

Yeah you think! D said rolling her eyes.

You haven't been in love or felt loved in so long I say get yo man! That man is paid you'll be set for life fuckin around with him! Chante said sipping her drink.

Look I say just see what happens...

I told him that damn near and now I haven't spoken to him in 3 days.

Ooot well make it some more cause baby.....he over there with yo replacement!  Chante said with wide eyes.

What? I asked confused..

Turn around and look to the left! I know his fine ass from any where!
I turned around hoping she was wrong. I looked to my left and he was sitting there smiling and laughing with some girl. She was extremely pretty and I felt like my heart just broke.
I got up and started walking to there table.
This why your not answering the phone? I questioned standing in his face.

Excuse you! The girl said twisting her lips up.

So this is what you on?

What you expect Asia? He asked licking his lips and sipping his drink.

Say less! I nodded my head and walked back to the table and grabbed my jacket and purse.

Where are you going!? Chante asked confused.

Sorry y'all but I can't stay here! I left out the restaurant embarrassed. I just got done telling my friends about him and this is what happens! I felt sick to my stomach. I got in my car and cried. This is why I don't give niggas chances now. I was so angry and hurt!