Chapter 24

You okay? Erin asked as I started throwing up again.

I'm fine thanks! I took a sip of water and stood to my feet.

You sure?

Yeah! Thanks....

Hey Thompson! Your days are approved tomorrow! Our supervisor said coming over to us.

Oh thanks did you get that email?

Yeah I got it!

You got days off? I asked trying to sounds interested.

Yeah I have to drive my mom uptown back home tomorrow.

Oh okay! That was nice of her to come visit.

Yeah it was I needed that.

I wish.... I can't even tell you where my mama is.

You don't know yo mom?

That's another story for another time.

Since we dating now I guess so! He smiled. That sentence made me wanna Throw up all over him.

I grabbed my other phone and texted Carter that he has a day off tomorrow. He texted back quick and said "he knows!" I put the phone back in my bag and smiled at Erin. I can't believe he's trying to blackmail me like this.

_____________________
I was leaving work a bit early. I just wanted to get home to my babies this day was stressing me the fuck out.

Where the hell you going? Chante asked catching me at the elevator.

Home! I need to go get Harm.

Mmmm we need to talk! She said getting on the elevator with me.

Bout what?

Why is this square going around telling everybody your in a relationship with him! Not just a relationship but your his fiancé.

What?

Yes bitch what is going on?

Chante he's trying to ruin my life.!

What? Asia speak let me know what's up!

He has pictures of me and Carter together he's blackmailing me to be with him if not he's going to the board and telling them everything.

How bad are the pictures?

Real bad! Like real real bad!

What kinda pictures?

Us hugging and kissing, pictures with us and the girls. And having sex!

WHAT?!!!!! No hell no! Where is Carter?

He knows! He's handling it. He told me to
Come to work flirt with him and act normal. Make it seem like I chose him.

This is crazy he can't do this!

He's trying to ruin my life.! All because I wouldn't date him. This is crazy as fuck how men will do women and think the shit is okay. He wants me to sleep with too.

No, he'll no! It's somebody we have to talk to about this!

There isn't I will lose everything. Who's going to take care of Harmony if I go to jail? Ima even lose my job. Carter gave me a couple million dollars last night in case I do.

HE DID WHAT? He gave you WHAT???!!!

The elevators opened and Erin was right there with his friend Allen. "Where you going boo?" He asked with a smirk.

I was leaving a bit early I don't feel good. I lied.

Awww you want me to walk you to yo car.?

No it's fine, Chante is coming!

Okay well give me a kiss!

Umm Erin I been throwing up all day you sure you want to kiss me.? I haven't brushed my teeth!

I don't care you my bae! He smiled hard. He grabbed me by my waist forcefully pulling me into him and kissing me. I was about to throw up right in his mouth!

I want you to drive with me to go take my mom back tomorrow! He said cheesing so hard.

I can't my daughter doesn't have a baby sitter.

I'm sure you can find one....

It's to last minute.!

Asia the board!

I'll see what I can do! I said swallowing hard. My stomach was in knots again.

Good.'I'll be at your house at 8am!

You don't know where I live!

I do don't worry! He said smiling. They stepped on the elevator and I wanted to cry. Chante walked outside with me and it was a man in a suit just standing there.

Asia Ray? He asked coming over to me.

Yes?

Here you are.! He said handing me some keys to a silver Gwagon with blacked out windows and black rims. "Mr. Mitchell had your car picked up earlier and bought you a new one!" He said before walking away. I looked at Chante and she looked at me.

You was not kidding when you said he applies pressure.