Chapter 79

Baby mama!!!!!! Carter yelled through the house.

Stop calling me that! I said throwing a pillow at him as he came into the livingroom.

Hi baby mama! He came and laid right between my legs.

I'm bouta slap you!

Ight I quit!

Yeah cause when I start calling you baby daddy yo ass gone have a whole heart attack!

Ya damn right, you taking Shìt to far Asia!

Ohhh you don't like that huh?!

You know I don't stop!

You started it!

Awww shut up, you miss me?

You know I did! Please tell me you bought me apple pie and Ice cream and whip cream!

You ain't say all that now!

Baeeeeee! You didn't get it?!

No you said apple pie!

You was suppose to get Ice cream and apple pie with it! You know damn well you can't have apple pie without all that! Never mind get off me I'll go get it it my fuckin self!

I pushed past him mad as hell. I went into the kitchen grabbing my keys and stopped. He had the pie in the oven and the ice cream and whip cream on the counter.

Fuckin cry baby! He laughed hugging me from behind.

I hate you!

You love the fuck outta me!

Yeah yeah yeah whatever!

Mmm give me kiss!

No!

Yes! He turned my head to face him and kissed me. "I love you!"

I love you too!

I wanna marry you Asia!

You don't have a choice! This the second baby you done put in me. You think Ima ruin this body and you not marry me. NEG!

Shut up stupid! I'm being serious. I wanna marry you!

I wanna marry you to baby!

If I told you I already had everything planned and paid for would you believe me?

Actually I would! You do don't you?

Something like that....I wanted your approval first!

I turned around to face him. "Baby a last minute wedding would be expensive!"

I don't want you to worry about nun that, that ain't important money not an issue at all.

Carter I...

Asia do you love me?

Yes!

Do you wanna marry me?

Yes baby of Course!

Than nothing else matters.! At all! I love you and I wanna Marry you! And I mean it! Just say Okay!

Okay! He smiled and lifted my chin up and kissed me. He looked me in my eyes for a moment and I had butterflies all in my stomach. I could see the sparks in his eyes and I know in this moment he really ment it.