Chapter 20

I plugged my heater up and turned it on high. I was freezing in my office. I put my sweater on and grabbed my coffee mug and a kcup to go to the break room and made me some coffee.

I had took two days off work to get myself together from that mess that threw me for a loop. But I'm back and back on my bullshit! I let a nigga get me off my game and got soft.

I sat my coffee on my desk and went to the waiting room. "Mr. Mitchell!" I called out. He got up and came to me. I followed him into my office and closed the door. "Have a seat!" "Do you have those documents I asked you for?"

What documents?

The pay stubs and community service logs.

Oh naw I forgot them.

Mr. Mitchell ima have to give you a tech for that!

What?

Uhh yeah I asked and you didn't bring them. If you can't comprehend what I've asked you to do than you can always sign this paper for a new PO.

A new PO? Asia you actin fuckin crazy!

It's officer Ray, do not call me by my first name.

All this cause you seen me with a bitch!

This has nothing to do with personal matters. I am
Your parole officer.

Yeah ight I see what's going on. Can I go?

Sure right after you piss in this cup.! I slammed the cup on the desk and he laughed and picked it up. I got up and opened the door and followed him out and to the bathroom.

I stood in the stall next to him. "Damn you wanna hold the muthafucka for me to?!" He asked mad.

Mr. Mitchell hurry up I don't have time to play games with you.

Asia...

OFFICER RAY! We are strictly keeping this as parole officer and parolee. Nothing more nothing less!

Yeah ight, man tell baby girl I'll be there to get her tomorrow at 6. And I don't give a fuck about nun of this bullshit you talkin.

You can go now Mr. Mitchell. I walked out the bathroom and back to my office. I need to keep things strictly the way they was ment to be.

Hi! Erin smirked coming into my office as I sat down at my desk. He closed the door behind him and sat down.

What do you want Erin? I asked annoyed.

A date....a few actually.....and some sex!

Okay what you tellin me for?

Because you are who I'm going to get it from.

Yeah ight no I'm not.

You might wanna rethink that!

Excuse me?

You see! I know what you been doing....you love your job don't you? Do you wanna go to jail?

What the fuck are you talking about?

This! He dropped a folder on my desk and it opened. Pictures of me and Carter together hugging and kissing even a few of us having sex, including pictures with us and the girls. My heart completely dropped in my ass!

Where did you get these? How did you get these?! I asked clearing my throat.

I had my suspicions about you two and I was right! You are fucking him! I know the board will love to hear all about how you are fucking your parolee and how you keeping him out of jail. How you got him out of jail for assaulting an officer as well!

You can't do that!

I can and I will!

For what? Why? You can't!

You need to break up with him!

We not even together!

Bullshit all the proof is right there. You can choose to break up with him, date me and keep your job or go to jail right along with him. I'll let you decide. Oh and keep those they'll help you decided. I have plenty of copies. He said getting up and walking out my office.

My heart just shattered into a million pieces and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I hurried up and stuffed all the pictures back into the folder and stuffed them into my bag. I exited out of everything grabbing all
My belongings and leaving the office.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I knew something was gonna happen! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! I bursted into tears why the fuck did I do this!