Chapter 38

You gone tell him? Donnie asked pulling up to my house.

I am but not right now I gotta figure everything out real quick.

Like what? Girl that man loves you he'll be happy!

It's not about him being happy I know he will. Donnie he might have a maybe baby on the way.

Wait what? Y'all been together for a minute though..

Yeah almost 8 months now...his baby mama due damn near any day if she didn't already have the baby.

What?

Yeah I'lans mom....

He still fuckin her? He cheated on you?

No, he claims that when he was in jail they slept together some crazy shit and she didn't tell him until she was like 5 months pregnant and you know by than we already been locked in....I only found out cause we was arguing.

Y'all was arguing? Oh bitch every since you started dating kingpin yo muthafuckin life been lit!

As hell! And I don't like It it's to much.

So what you gonna do?

Ima ask him about it again and see what he says. I don't wanna get an abortion. You know how bad i wanted a family and to be loved.

Yeah, I just feel like he loves you really bad and you love him really bad so regardless of anything her baby being his you should still keep it cause you got his heart not her.

I know, I just worry a lot this is all new for me. Dante was the only guy I ever loved and really dated. This man comes in my life out of no where and teaches and shows me how to love and respect me and treats me like a Queen. He cares for my child, it's overwhelming but I'm in love!

So go tell him!

I am, ima call you later please don't tell the girls what happened yet.

I won't!

I'm serious Donnie!

Okayyy I won't!

I love you! I reached over and hugged my sister. I got out the car and went into my home. Everything was so cleaned and replaced. It didn't look like a damn thing was touched or messed up in this house. I grabbed my car keys and left the house. I headed back to Carter's house and the girls was outside playing in the front with Barbie Jeep power wheels.

Hi babies! I sang hugging them both.

Mom look what daddy bought us! Harmony smiled.

That's so cool, did you tell him thank you!

Yes!!

Girls is time to eat than I need y'all to go get y'all bags and bring them down so we can leave. Carter said coming out the house. "What's up bae!" He smiled once he seen me.

Hi baby, you have plans?

Yeah kinda, I was gone check with you first though it's completely up to you...I was gonna fly us to Cali for the weekend tonight. I wanted to take the girls to Disney considering what happened last night. Get they mind off of shit and keep them happy!

Yeah no that's fine!

Really? I don't wanna over step my boundaries or anything.

No it's okay I agree I just wanna keep them occupied and clear heads.

Okay good, don't worry about picking anything I already got stuff covered.

Okay, actually can I talk to you?!

Of course what's wrong?

Girls didn't your dad say go in the house! I said getting their attention. They got up and went into the house laughing. I sat on the stairs and he came and sat next to me.

Did she have her baby yet? I asked concerned.

I'm not sure why? He said pulling me up to sit in his lap.

Mmm, I don't know...I'm just worried you wouldn't wanna have two babies at once.

What you talkin bout.? He asked laughing. "You got something you wanna tell me Asia?" He smirked.
I just looked at him and he laughed. "How many weeks are you?"

You know?

We have been dating for a while, I know you better than you know yourself. I damn sure know your body. I been knew you was pregnant I was just waiting for you to tell me.

I'm 12 weeks and 3 days! I had tears in my eyes.

Why are you crying?

I don't know!

Do you want to have a baby?

Yes....

Okay than what's the problem?

You not mad?

Come on Asia why would I be mad?

I don't know...

I love you I ment it when I said it the first time. I already done kilt niggas over you, you think ima be mad about you having a baby. My baby at that! I told you, one day you gone be my wife and when all this parole Shìt is over and done with we getting married.

You can have any woman in this world and you want me?!

I want you because your you! I love you! He grabbed the side of my face and kissed me.

I love you too!

You better! What the doctor say?

She had called me this morning and said they had results back from last night and they wanted me to
Come in. Donnie took me this morning and she told me I was pregnant. Took a ultrasound and confirmed everything. I'm 12 weeks and 3 days. I have a due date of December 23rd. I said showing him the sonogram pictures. "And it's definitely a boy we can see that early!" I laughed pointing to my son stuff in the picture.

Oh yeah that's definitely my son! He laughed. "No but seriously I am happy and I hope you are!"

I am!

Good cause you really stuck with me now. See where being delusional gets you. A life long time of happiness! He laughed.