Chapter 1

I looked over as I opened my eyes. My husband had our handsome son in his arms, his Jr! He was in such awe just like I was.

Look who's woke CJ! He smiled looking up at me. "How you feeling?" He asked getting up. He came over to me and kissed my forehead.

I'm okay now! I sat up and reached for my baby. He placed him gently in my arms. He was so handsome! A spitting image of Carter. I guess that's what happens when you make a baby from love. "How are you here how is this possible?" I asked looking up at him, touching his face.

He took my hand and kissed it. "My lawyers never stopped fighting to get me out of there! And I never gave up hope knowing you'd be giving birth any day. I was suppose to be out way earlier today but they kept playing games fake lost my release papers. It was suppose to be this whole big ass surprise I had planned for y'all but D called my lawyers and told them you was in labor than they finally found my papers and I got here just in time thankfully. I was scared as hell when they said you was in labor but that's how I knew it was a blessing and ment for me to get out that muthafucka I made it just in time."

I was driving myself crazy thinking about you. This was the hardest thing to deal with. And not being able to talk to you made everything so much worse.

I know I was going crazy my damn self. When them niggas said life It was over! Knowing I'd never get to see y'all again, that shit kilt me.

I prayed to god every single day that he gives me and you both strength to make it through this. I prayed that in some way he bring you back into our lives and he did! I love you baby!

I love you too! And I owe you the world Asia. And once I'm back on my feet I'll give it all to you.

Carter just by you being here is all I want and need baby! I have you home now and our girls, and our handsome baby boy! Baby I'm complete I don't need anything.

I knew I feel In love with you for a reason! He leaned in and kissed me. Nothing was more perfect than this!