Chapter 80

CARTER P.O.V.

Asia laid on my chest snoring knocked out. She wasn't feeling good before I got home and now she knocked. I tried to slide from underneath her slowly. I grabbed her phone off the charger from the night stand.

Hello! Chante answered.

Yooo this Carter I need a favor!

What's up? Everything okay?

Yeah, I would of called earlier in the day but I ain't never home early without her being nosey in Shìt but I got something planned next month and ima need you and y'all girls help.

What's up?

We getting married next month I got some Shìt planned but I wanna know what kinda dream wedding she wants can you find out for me?

Well I can tell you right now.!

Word?

Yeah, (I unlocked my phone and went to my notes.) Asia dreams of a beautiful romantic sunset beach wedding. She wanted white and different blues as her colors. A beautiful white gown with hand made diamond and pearl barefooted sandals, and for her braids maids to wear different blues but that was in unison. She wanted Harmony's dress to resemble something like hers with a blue ribbon that tied into a bow with a tiara because she want her to be her flower girl.

Okay. Cool can you get her to go dress shopping and take a picture of the one she likes and have her point out the one y'all like for y'all and Shìt. Ima send you my number and than from there send me the pics and Shìt so I can come pay for it. That's all ima need you to do after that.

Yeah I can figure something out. When you want us to do it?

As soon as possible please!

Okay no problem bro I got you.

Thanks!

Oh and her dream wedding destination is on Pink Sands Beach in the Bahamas!

Ight heard you thanks!

No problem I got you.

Good lucks bouta text you my number.

Okay!

I hung up the phone and sent her my number than deleted it from the messages. I put it back on the charger and left the room and went downstairs. I hit up my agent so I could get everything rolling. She already told me a last minute wedding was gonna start at 25,000. I ain't care though.

I sat on the phone with her for hours go through different things and packages. I told her what I wanted and how I wanted. We exchanged pictures and videos. After that I ain't want shit else
To do with this. I like to just pay for shit but actually having to help plan was not my forte.

I got right back in bed and I was tired as hell. I pulled Asia close to me and kissed her neck before trying to lay down. I heard my phone buz a few times knowing that it could only been my agent. I was gone hit her back later. I was fuckin tired.