Chapter 10

Now I know damn well I told you to pull all the way in the back! I said opening the side door for Carter.

You should know by now I don't listen to directions!

Clearly! I moved to the side so he could come in the house all the way and I locked the door. "You hungry?"

If you feeding me some pussy yeah!

I was talkin about food! I laughed.

Nah. I wanna eat you though. He smiled pulling me close to him and grabbing my ass!

Oh you is don't worry!

Mmm that's what I like to hear! On a serious note I am glad you called me.

You are? I asked smiling wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up and sat me on the island and stood between my legs.

Yeah. I don't know what it is about you but it's like something about you I just gotta have.

Oh you do...

Yeah, I seen you a couple months ago a few times and I just wanted you. I did my homework on you though. I fuck with you.

How did you see me if you was locked up? I questioned really wanting to know.

Some things are left unsaid! He said with laughter.

I'm already in hot Shìt cause I'm fuckin you, and you can't tell me that?

Some things are left better unsaid just know I've see. You around inside the jail and outside. And i said soon as I get the chance ima get you!

Oh you keep ya word huh?

A mans word is all he have.

I believe you....

You should!

Mmm you ain't got no boos, baes, baby mamas, ex girlfriends, girlfriends, wives, bitches that was sending you packages in jail that think they yo girlfriend, any type of anything that I gotta worry about?

I mean I just got three wives, 6 girlfriends, a baby mother, and I'm fuckin 10 different bitches! He said with the most straight face ever and my mouth dropped. "I'm just joking!" He said bussing out laughing.

Yeah okay! I was about to dead this Shìt real quick.

Nah, I don't got nun that! He said laughing backing up from me. "I do got a baby moms though. But NO I ain't fuckin her she be cool for the most part. She just start trippin when she wanna fuck with me and I ain't on that. My baby girl around the same age as yours though!"

Awww you have a daughter?

Yeah her name I'lan (Island)!

Awww that's pretty, you want any more?

I do! I always said when I find the right one. If I don't than ima have to double back to my baby moms.

You do that often?

What? Double back?

Yeah do you?

I dibble and dabble from time to time. But I'm hoping you could change that!

Maybe....

What about you, I know you still fuckin yo baby dad the way the nigga was trippin over you the other night.

Nah not even! I haven't fucked him in over a year in some change. He wanna be with me so bad but I can't be with no dead beat!

He don't take care of baby girl?

No not really he only takes care of her or do
For her if I'm fuckin with him. Like last week he told her he was gonna pick her up and take her to
School, he never came and I know it was because I didn't let him give me head.

Damn! Niggas be bogus as hell. That's one thing I don't play about is my child.

Me either. I rather him just not be in her life. She cries all the time for him asking why don't he love her and it's heart breaking as a mom.! Like I was with that man since I was 16, I'm 24 now and my daughter is 8. It hurts the worst cause I can't do nun about it.

Like I said I don't play that shit and as our relationship grow I don't mind taking on that role in her life. My daughter 8 too so they'll get along great.

It's okay, I don't want no extra disappointment coming her way. Speaking of you gone have to be gone by 7am!

7am? That's early as hell! He laughed.

You gotta be gone before she wakes up.! I have to take her to school and stuff in the morning.

After that you gone swing by mine and come get in the bed with me?

That could be possible! I'm off all week, I'm on vacation.

Oh word!? Let me take you out than!

You know you not supposed to leave the city!

Can you stop acting like my PO for a minute and act like I'm yo man!

You are so fuckin delusional! I laughed.

That's how I manifest and get what I want! He laughed.

If I say yes where you gone take me?

Shit can you get a babysitter for 24hrs?

Yeah that's possible.

Ight so text me tomorrow when you get back from dropping baby girl off at school and ima come get you. Pack a lil over night bag and we go from there.

Do you wanna go to jail? I laughed.

Nah but my PO my girlfriend so it's cool!

Delusional is what you are! I said laughing wrapping my arms around his neck he picked me up and I could feel how hard he was through his jeans. I grabbed his face kissing him. He put me down and I led him upstairs to my room. I closed and locked the door. I sat on my bed pulling him between my legs kissing him, I unbuckled his pants and dropped to my knees taking his dick out. He pleases me and ima return the favor. I had to show the fuck out cause he keep out fuckin me. I let him fuck my face and sucked his dick until he nutted. He pulled out and laughed a bit looking at me.

You know I just got out of jail right! He laughed.

Yeah....

Ima good dad if you end up pregnant! He said bussing out laughing.

I done popped 3 plan Bs messing with you!

Damn 3, get up and turn that ass over!

Yup bouta be 4! I laughed climbing on my bed. He started eating my pussy from the back before he fucked me. Tonight we went at it like cats and dogs. Just when I thought it was over it wasn't. We fucked and fucked and fucked!

I'll see you in a minute Ight! He said as I hugged his neck standing on the stairs.

Okay! I grabbed his face and kissed him.

Oweee you like me! He giggled.

Shut up bye! I laughed getting off him. He ran down the driveway and got in his truck and pulled off.