Chapter 89

The morning air was so hot and the sound of the calm waters and birds chirping woke me up. I looked up at the clock and it was 9am. I loved every second waking up in the Bahamas.

GoodMorninggggggggg!!! The girls screamed in excitement running into my room jumping on the bed.

GoodMorning! I laughed and giggled sitting up.

You can't have a mimosa but here is some fresh orange juice! D said as she handed me a glass.

Thank you!

Now get up breakfast is already served. Donnie smiled helping me up. I tied my robe around me and followed them to the patio. It was fresh fruit, waffles, bacon, and eggs served out here. Music played as we sat and ate an laughed.

After I was done eating I went to the bathroom and got ready to take a shower. I wanted to call my man first but his phone was just going to voicemail. I missed him and I just wanted to be around him bad.

Asiaaaaa! I heard my name being called as I was looking for my bags. All the stuff I bought yesterday was gone. Did I forget to bring them from the car. Only bag i had up here was my underwear. "Asiaaaaaa!" I put my new bra and panties on. My fat ass stomach was in the way.

Yeah! I yelled back. I tied my robe back and came out the room. The photographer Joe was here. "Hi!" I smiled shaking his hand.

Hi, are you ready for today?

Yeah, I'm just missing my clothes...

Oh don't worry! I brought the dress for you to wear. He smiled as he pulled the rack into the room. "I also have my make up artist and hair dresser for y'all as well. And if you don't mind I'd like to shoot the whole process!"

All this for a shoot?! I laughed.

Yeah....don't worry your going to look great! The make up artist started to set up her chair and station and stuff and I sat down. My hair was already done so I don't know what more I could be getting done to it. The girls was getting their hair and make up done as well. Joe was taking pictures and recording things.

Once I was done the stylist Mya took me into my room and she revealed the most beautiful dress to me i almost cried. Joe recorded my reaction and I could see the tears in his eyes. The more I looked at the dress the more I noticed how familiar it looked to me. Mya helped me get into the dress and you couldn't even tell i was pregnant in it.
I can't wait for me and Carters wedding! I know I'm going to look so beautiful!

I walked out the room and my girls mouths dropped. D started crying. They was already dressed in their dresses. They looked so beautiful. They had the dresses on from the bridal shop.

You guys look so beautiful! I smiled.

No you look beautiful! Donnie smiled fanning her eyes.

Stop you gone make me cry! You know I'm sensitive!

You just look really beautiful! Chante smiled.

Okay ladies ready! Joe asked taking my hand and leading us out the room. He took a bunch of pictures as we walked down the hall. He had us posing and laughing.

We walked outside and I tried to call Carter again but his phone went to voicemail again. I was kinda worried about him. Joe helped me put my footless sandals on and they was so beautiful. The diamonds on them shined so bright.

Okay so Asia I need you to stand here and ladies I need you to follow me. He instructed positioning me at the beginning of a white carpet.

Que music! Joe said into a walkie talkie.