Chapter 57

CARTER P.O.V.

2 weeks later.....

I walked into parole aggravated, 5 years of this shit! I wanted this Shìt to be over now! I sat in the chair waiting to get called.

Mr. Mitchell! I looked up and it was Asia standing at her door. I took a deep breath and got up. I ain't seen shorty since I left her. I damn sure wasn't expecting her to be at work either! She closed her door and I sat down.

Hi! She said shyly. I nodded my head and put my paper on her desk. She picked it up and I could see her heart drop from her chest. "This is for a hearing to get a new PO?!"

Is you gone sign off on it or not? I ain't want no fighting or arguing with her.! I ain't even wanna see her ass.

Why?

I just want another PO!

Carter. You know I don't bring personal situations into work....I'm not gonna violate you or anything if you think I will.

Officer Ray I'd like it if you signed off on me a new parole officer. I ain't tryna argue with you or anything but huh can you sign it? I took a pen from her cup holder and dropped it on the paper. She just looked at me like I was stupid but I couldn't be more serious than anything.

Why so you can go fuck on the next bitch to stay out of jail?

Nah I just don't wanna see you!
Her mouth dropped and she was just taken back. "If you ain't gone sign it can I go?"

You uhh, missed a punch...

Ight what you gone violate me?

Is that what you want me to do?

I don't give a fuck about no jail so do what you gotta do!

Obviously you in a pissy attitude you can go, just don't miss no more punches!

I ain't got no pissy ass attitude! Is you gone sign my paper?

No I'm not!

Of course! I got up and left her office. I ain't have time for this shit today!

Damn you fine! Some girl smirked looking at me as I was coming out of Asia's office. She was another PO.

Thanks, I said grabbing her waist to get by her cause she was In my fuckin way.

Oot and you strong! She smirked coming behind me. I pressed the elevator button. "What yo name?" She asked with a smile. She was kinda cute, Asia was looking out her door with her arms folded. I knew this shit was about to piss her off.

Taken! His name is Taken! Chante, Asia friend said twisting up her lip crossing her arms coming and standing by me.

Oh Chante this you? She asked with a smirk.

Nah my BestFriend fiancé and he better act like it fo he get violated.!

I am very much single! I laughed.

Well here's my card!! You give me a call if you ever have any and I mean any trouble! She said with a smirk.

He ain't calling shit! Chante said snatching the card from her hand.

You want a new PO you got it! Asia said pissed off forcefully slapping my paper in my chest bumping the girl. I didn't even see her walking towards us.

Damn Asia! Excuse you! The girl said rolling her eyes.

Stop fuckin talkin to me! Asia said even more pissed walking away. "Muthafuckas think I won't slap they ass in here!" Asia said as she walked away.

Who you gone slap?! The girl asked turning around.

Bitch it'll be you, what you wanna do?
(For somebody who don't wanna fuckin be with me she sure is acting the fuck out. I pressed the elevator button again, cause now I was getting agitated.)

Yeah ight! Ima be the bigger person and walk away, bye handsome! The girl said twisting her lips and smirking. Asia rolled her eyes so hard and the elevator doors opened.

You better act like you engaged and not entertain these hood rat bum bitches! Chante said rolling her eyes.

Man I'm single! Ima grown ass man and I can do what I want. She broke the engagement off when she started acting the way she did and wanted me to leave. Don't come at me, come at her! I said before the elevator doors closed in her face.

Fuck she thought this was? Ima grown ass man and I can do what the fuck I wanted. I don't have no bitch or nobody to be loyal to. I ain't interested in nobody or wasn't about to entertain shorty but don't step to me on no bull Shìt like that. I'm good.