Chapter 26

Leave your phones here! Carter said as he stood at the table with a black bag opened and in front of him.

Okay...

Take this, it's a replica of your phone. I can see and hear everything and I will know your exact location. It's like a trac phone. One of them prepaid jawns.
Don't make any calls or text off of it. I'll be tracking you the whole entire trip. I'll know your every movement and I will be behind you the whole time. Don't look for me and don't make any sudden movements.

Okay...

Here put your hands on here! He said holding this extremely thin piece of latex glove thing. "This is a special latex gloves that are fit to hug and mold your hands. This is so your finger prints will not be any where on the car or him. That can tie you back to anything" put these earrings in your ear. These are chipped and you can hear me and I can hear you as well." He said giving me the diamond studs. I put them in my ear and he moved my hair out my face.

Boss he just texted her phone and said he's 10 minutes away! Some big dude said coming in my livingroom. I didn't even know he had people in my house.

Text him back and say "okay I'm ready! With a red heart and a kissy face or some Shìt!" He directed.
"Can you hear me in your ear?" He asked fixing my one earring.

Yeah, loud and clear.! I was feeling a little better knowing that he was gonna be by my side.

Here put yo sweater on! You brushed up teeth yet?

No...

Good let that nigga taste my dick on yo breath.!

What? Who thinks of shit like that? I laughed.

Me, matter fact let me nut in yo mouth right now and keep that shit in yo mouth than kiss him.!

Whattttt! You are a fuckin nut case! I know you serious too. I bussed out laughing cause it was all over his face how serious he was.

I'm dead the fuck ass serious.! Matter fact come here! He pulled his sweats down and pulled his dick out.

Bae stop! I laughed.

Keep talking and ima nut!

Let me help you than! I smiled stroking his dick. I dropped down to my knees and started suckin his dick.

Fuck bae damn hold on! He moaned. He started to buy so quick. His dick was so hard. I slobbed and had nut all over his dick. I licked it and he looked down at me and smiled. "I love you nasty ass, open yo mouth!" He said smiling he spit right in my mouth. I licked his dick again getting a little bit more nut in my mouth. "Oh my god I love you!" He laughed.

I know! I smiled getting up. His phone dinged and he grabbed it off the table.

Ight he here! He said fixing his self. "I'm right behind you! Keep it cool and cute!" I grabbed the phone off the table and my purse. He walked me to the back door and in the back of my house was 6 different niggas.

I walked out to the front of the house and he got out the car and met me. He smiled so hard and forced his lips on me. I didn't hesitate to open my mouth and tongue him down. I kissed his ass like it was no tomorrow. All that nut and spit in my mouth I had I gave it to him. I could hear Carter in my ear laughing hard as fuck screaming. "Bae ima eat yo ass soon as we get home!" He said in my ear I was trying not to laugh.