Chapter 62

Y'all I'm so sorry i been was suppose to update but my city is in a state of emergency we are in a horrible horrible snow storm. Like people are dying, without heat and electricity. People dead ass been stuck in they cars for hours like 4-15hrs. My power went out and it's really cold so we just trying to survive this been going on since 8am yesterday morning just tryna preserve my battery power that's why it's taking so long for an update sorry y'all!!!

___________________
I dropped Harmony off at school and than made my way to Carters house. Just before I was about to leave his door opened.
He was sleepy and looked like he just woke up. The door wasn't really opened and he just stood there. I don't even know what the bell made me come here! It's been weeks!

You gone say something or stand there? He asked batting his eyes.

I'm sorry...

Yeah Asia you said that!

I love you...

That's what you came here for?

Can you stop acting like that towards me?

Like what? You coming here saying you sorry and you love me for what?

Because I miss you, and I wanna be with you! I understand how I was acting made me push you away but baby I didn't mean it! I swear I didn't mean it! I started to cry. I never been like this before my emotions was all over the place.

He took a deep breath and opened the door all the way before pulling me into him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me letting me cry.

Stop crying, come on! He said pulling me into the house. He closed the door behind me he led me upstairs to his room and told me to lay down. I took my stuff off and laid down next to him. "Go to sleep!" He said closing his eyes.

Does this mean you taking me back? I asked in a kid voice really wanting to know.

Asia go to sleep! He said annoyed with his eyes closed.
I turned around and got on top of him. I didn't have no panties on underneath my sleeping shorts.

Asia move!

No! I started kissing his neck as I moved my hand up and down his body before sliding into his boxers. I could feel how hard his dick was getting. "Tell me you love me!" I smirked kissing down his body. I was getting my man back by any means necessary. We haven't had sex in so long he was rock hard.

Fuckkkkk, I love you! He moaned looking down at me as I started sucking his dick. Yeahhh I own this nigga soul! I sucked my man dick so good and let him fuck my face while I was hanging off the bed. I had to turn into the mega throat goat. I got so muthafuckin nasty for this man I fucked him back and all. He fucked my brains out and made me stop playing with him. I was cunning so hard and squirting even harder. He pulled me by my hair spitting in my mouth and pushing his dick back in my mouth for me to suck the nut off.
"You so fuckin nasty, I love you!" He smirked before bending down and kissing me.

I smiled and he pulled me up bending me over the bed and sliding back in. He pulled my hair back making me arch my back deeper. Smacking my ass he felt so good inside me, I couldn't even hold myself up! I was gripping the sheets as he was fuckin me not showing any mercy. I guess he missed me just as much as I missed him.

Fuck, this Shìt so good! He moaned as he was nutting. He kissed my neck and down my back.

I love you to baby! I smiled kissing him as he stoked a lil bit before pulling out. I fell flat on the bed, I was tired as hell now!

You Ight? He asked with laughter leaning over me.

Yeah! I smiled.

Move over than.! I got on the bed completely and rolled over. I closed my eyes immediately!

_________________

I woke up to loud talking sounding more of an argument. Carter was in the bathroom on the phone. I fumbled around for my clothes and put them on. I had to go get Harmony from school.

Hey! I have to go! I said as I peeked my head through the door.

Yo hold on! He said putting his phone down. "Where you going?"

It's 4 I have to go get Harm!

Oh Ight, it's suppose to be a storm later get home safe!

You coming over?

Nah...

Why not?

Asia i don't wanna things to fast with you again...

You really don't wanna be with me anymore huh?

It's not that...

Than why fuck me and tell me you love me Carter?

Because I do love you, you just don't fall out of love with somebody over night, and you was suckin my dick you think I wasn't gone fuck you?!

Whatever....I turned to walk away and he followed me out and downstairs. He opened the door for
Me and in this moment I couldn't feel more like a hoe than anything.

Let me know you made it home.

Whatever! I said without turning around. He waited until I was in my car to close the house door. I was pissed! Ima just move the fuck on!