Chapter 77

CARTER P.O.V.

Have a good day babies! Daddy love y'all! I said to my girls as they was getting out the car.

Bye daddy! They both sang at once.

Wait daddy! I'lan said turning back around. She came and sat on the arm rest between both chairs.

You bouta be late! What?

On a serious note dad, I love my mom I do. And you know I understand a lot of stuff and I'm smart. And I know you kill bad guys because you have to. But can you please not kill my mom....

I'lan, I...

Dad just think about it!

Go to school princess! She got out the car and made her way into the school with Harmony. I made sure they was in first before I pulled off.

I pulled up to the trap and sat outside for a minute. It was so much traffic coming in and out. I didn't like it. Shìt was to hot. I went around the corner to grab some eats and my niggas was here. This was the best jawn to grab some eats from. I went in and ordered some food and came back and slapped my boys up.

Damn y'all ain't tell a nigga y'all eating or nothing? I said slapping them up.

Thought you would of been at Parole or something! Hendrix laughed.

Naw that's tomorrow speaking of I gotta call ma baby.

Man yo ass really in love! Tone laughed.

Only nigga I know turned his PO into his bitch! Jason said laughing slapping me up.

Watch yo mouth that's my wife!

Same difference!

Nah it ain't, and until you learn the difference yo fat ass gone be stuck single.

I rather be single than a simp like you nigga.

I ain't a simp I just love my wife! Once again learn the difference. Fuck is we talkin bout ma love life for anyways. Where my money?

On 17th told you I'm good for it!

Yeah ight, ima check that!

Carter! Kierra smiled coming over to me. "Hi baby daddy!"

Kierra get the fuck out my face!

Look I just came to apologize!

Look the only thing that's saving you right now is I'lan! She asked me not kill you!

You ain't got the heart to kill me!

You really pushing yo luck. Get out my face.

Let me apologize you get my messages the other night, yo bitch seen them?

What messages? That was you playing on my phone.

Yeah you keep ignoring me!

Well you got my attention bitch! Asia yelled grabbing Kierra by the back of her collar and a fist full of Kierra wig and banging her head onto the truck I was leaning on twice. "And that's for baby girl bitch!" She said hitting her head again before dropping her ass. She looked at me and I smirked, that shit was sexy as hell. Asia was strong as hell. That's that parole officer training strength.

Bitch! Kierra got up to hit Asia but she drew her gun cocked it back and pointed it at Kierra.

You wanna go there with me? Last time I was nice this time I won't hesitate to give it to you! Kierra kissed her teeth and got up. "Text, call or anything my man again bitch and see what happened!"

I was trying so hard not to laugh. Kierra rolled her eyes embarrassed going to her friend. "Stop tryna shoot people!" I laughed as she put her gun back on her hip.

I'm not I just hate her, fuck was she in yo face for! You wanna be next?

No ma'am I don't! She was tryna apologize bout some shit I don't fuckin know. The hell you doing over here? Ain't you supposed to be at work?

I was I came to get my food for my lunch break.

Yeah ight, don't be stalking me!

Stalking you, yeah please you the least of my worries! Pay for my food since you wanna be ake ke keing with bitches.

You ordered already?

No!

Go order! I'll be in, in a second! She rolled her eyes and went into the store.

Fuckin SIMP!

Fuck you nigga!

Sis said don't play with it, don't play with it, don't play wit it! Hendrix laughed.

That's big dawg! I laughed.

She really is a PO yo nigga I don't know if you goated or federal for that! Kenny laughed getting out the truck. "How you even get that!"

Goated nigga! Don't worry how I got that, just know that shit mine, all me! And I'm handing out death sentences over it! I laughed getting off the car and going into the store.

I'm saying though what's up? Some nigga said all over Asia. Another nigga was on the side of her like he was about to take her gun.

I have a husband, I just told you that twice, and if you don't back up ima go out there and get it him!

Who yo nigga? He laughed in her face as she was about to grab her food he stopped her. Dude was about to grab her gun and I pulled mine out cocking it back and he backed up from her a bit.

Hendrix and Kenny came into the store and they seen me with my gun out. I got pissed off. Asia turned her head and dude tried to grab her gun and I shot him in the head twice blowing his brains out.

I'm her husband nigga! Yo Ock her food on me. Bae come here! I leaned in and kissed my wife all in the mouth.

Yo, O2 ma bad I ain't know that was you...

Have a good day at work baby, I'll see you at home. I smiled.

Okay baby! I waited till she walked out and blew three shots to this nigga head.

I tossed Ock the stack that was in my pocket and he tossed me the video tape from the cameras. "Y'all niggas clean this shit up!" I said grabbing my food and walking out.

Yo help them niggas with that in there! I said walking out and getting in my truck. I pulled off and went around the corner to the trap. I went up to my office and got ready to eat.

It was always so shit though. I got up and went back downstairs this coke head was high as hell. I grabbed the bitch by her hair and threw her ass outside naked and all. Fuck outta here sniffing and shit. I told these niggas not to hire no fuckin feins.