Chapter 36

Loud knocking was at my door waking me up out my sleep. It was 1am. I put my robe and slippers on and went downstairs. Carter wasn't home and I was confused why anybody would be at my door. I opened the door and it was Dante.

What do you want? I questioned pissed off.

I need some where to stay!

Okay...what that gotta do with me?

Nun I just need your help!

Why? All the bitches you got go stay with one of them.

I don't have no bitches. I don't understand why you don't understand that you the only person I want.

Because all you do is lie and cheat! You fucked us up from the beginning it's yo fault! I can't help you!

What? Cause of a nigga?

No! My man has nothing to do with anything! It's the simple fact that you blatantly ignore your daughter. It's the fact that you treat her like shit! It's the fact you don't take care of her. How ima help you and you always fuck my baby over! You don't deserve my help!

Please I'm begging you Asia! He grabbed my hand pulling me to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I could smell the liquor on his breath. My robe untied revealing my naked body. His eyes lit up like
A Christmas Tree. I tried to push away from him and close my robe but he kept fighting me to keep it open. He pulled it off me and I started feeling violated. He closed my front door as I faught to get my robe back.

What you waiting on that bum ass nigga to give you some dick! I got some right here baby, you use to love it! He said pushing me into the corner of my counters.

Dante move and get out! I yelled trying to push him away from me.

Nah, you wanna send videos and shit to my phone huh?! He said mad as his hands touched my pussy. "You thought that shit was funny?! You like niggas grabbing you by yo hair?!" He pulled my hair throwing me into the counter making me hit my waist and falling.

Dante stop please! I cried he grabbed me again and I punched him in his face. He forcefully bent me over the counter top stuffing my head down with his hand around my neck as I cried. He took his other hand and touched all over my body. He started to violate me and I cried. He zipped his pants down and I could feel how hard his dick was. I never ever thought Dante would do something like this to me. I tried to fight him off but he had so much force on the back of my neck I felt like my head was going to pop off.

Dante please stop, please don't do this! I'm sorry!

You sorry for what? He asked as he slid his tongue in my pussy than my ass hole.

(I'lan P.O.V.)

I got up to use the bathroom but I heard yelling. I thought it was my daddy and Asia but it wasn't. Some man was hurting Asia trying to take her robe off her. He hit her in her face. I ran back to my sister room and grabbed my phone. I called my daddy but he didn't answer. I called my uncle JT crying because the man was hurting Asia really bad she was crying.

Uncle?! I cried in the phone as he answered.

Yes baby. Why you up so late?! He asked concerned.

Where is my daddy?

He's in a meeting what's wrong why you crying?

Someone is hurting Asia!

Hold on baby girl ima get your dad!

Sister what's wrong? Harmony asked coming over to me wiping my tears.

Someone is hurting your mom!

What?