Chapter 51

CARTER P.O.V.

I opened the back door to come in the house and it was a lil Smokey like something was burning. "Bae!" I yelled coming up the stairs to go In the house. The stove was damn near up in flames. I turned the eyes off and grabbed the fire extinguisher and put out the grease fire. What the fuck was she cooking?

Asia!! I yelled loudly. "Asia!"

What the fuck? Her phone layed on the kitchen counter and Harmonys homework was on the table and the tv was on. "Harmony!?" I yelled up the back stairs.

Asia? Harmony? I yelled again. I walked towards the front door and seen Asia laying on the floor. My heart dropped into my ass as I ran over to her.

Baby? Baby? I yelled shaking her a bit. "Asia?" I smacked her face after checking her pulse. She was still very much alive. "Asia baby wake up!" I panicked.

Her eyes opened slowly and she had dry blood at the top of her head. She jumped up out my arms like she seen a ghost before yelling out in pain.

Asia what happened? Baby what's going on?

Harmony? He took my baby?

Who baby? Who took Harmony?

Eric, Dante brother he was here he held a gun to me and he hit me that's all I remember!

What the fuck?

Carter you have to find my baby!

I promise you ima do everything I can! I pulled my phone from my pocket and she was crying hard. I pulled her into my chest.

Yo? Hendrix answered.

Yo Harmony is missing, I need you!

What?

I just got home found Asia unconscious on the floor and her daughter is missing. I need you to get out here tell Nate, tone, and Corey meet me at the house now. Hurry the fuck up. I yelled into the phone before hanging up. Asia was hysterical. I helped her up sitting her in a chair in the kitchen and she was shaken up bad. I grabbed a towel to clean the blood from her head and she kept crying. She had a huge bruise on her right side.

You need to go to the hospital!

No I have to find my baby first.

I'm going to find her. What was she wearing?

She still had her school uniform on.... He took my baby! He thinks that I had him set up to be killed.

What else did he say?

That he know who you are and that he know it was you that killed him.

What he just popped up?

Yeah...we'll no! He had called me earlier and asked could he see me and Harm. I asked why and he said it was cause he wanted to make sure we was okay. I told him we was fine and he insisted on coming over to see us. When he got here he rang the door bell I didn't know that he really was gonna come I only opened the door I turned around for a split second to call Harmony name I turned back around to
Him and he pointed his gun at me. Told Harmony not to move and than he hit me. I heard her scream and I don't know what happened next.

I grabbed her phone and she unlocked it. "What number he call from?" She pointed to it and I dialed the number on my phone.

Who is this? A man's voice answered.

Eric bring me my daughter! Asia yelled into the phone.

Yo you got an hour to bring Harmony back untouched, unharmed, just like the way she was when you took her.! I said sternly into the phone.

Oh this must be step daddy O2! He laughed.

Yeah it is I step behind mine to so like I said you got one hour to bring my daughter back or ima show you why they call me O2!

You think I'm scared nigga?

You ain't gotta be! But you gone be!

I ain't, they ain't stop making guns when they made yours!

Bring my fuckin daughter back! I spoke calmly.

You think I am? I can't bring my fuckin brother back! This Shìt personal!

What you want huh? Cause that's his daughter....that's his flesh and blood! You kill or hurt her you just finishing his ass off.

Tell that to Asia! She kilt him! She gone feel how we feel!

She ain't kill him! I did and when I get my fuckin hands on you Nigga ima cut yo head off just how I did his and send it to yo fuckin mother, exactly how I did his!

I knew it was you! Count your days!

It was and I laugh about it every time I'm fuckin my bitch! (I laughed as the guys walked in.)

Ima make Asia wish she never met you!

You harm, my daughter in anyway possible I promise you....that's it that's all!

I think we been on this phone long enough I'll be in touch. He said before hanging up.

What the fuck happened? Hendrix asked as I slammed the phone onto the counter.