Chapter 39

The driver is coming to pick you and the girls up, which should be here any second now! Carter said putting his jacket on. "Miss Mary will be here when y'all get back! And I'll see y'all for dinner!"

You invited Miss Mary? My sitter?

Yeah, we gone need one for tonight, and tomorrow, and the day after that! He said smiling hard.

You always amaze me!

I'm suppose to! He laughed. His phone started ringing and he walked away to answer it.

Girls! I called out and they came running
Into the livingroom. "It's time for us to go so coats and shoes on please!" I directed them as a knock on the door came about. "Who is it?" I yelled

Hi it's Stephanie! A woman's voice said back. Who the fuck is Stephanie? I opened the door and a pretty young white girl stood before me. She had a suit on and a iPad in her hand. "Hi you must be Asia!" She said smiling extending her hand.

I am can I help you?

I am Mr. Mitchell personal assistant here in Cali but i am now your PA for the duration of your time here in Cali. The car is here! She smiled. This man gets more and more impressive by the minute.

Hey Steph take good care of my lady and kids now! Carter said coming out the room.

Of course I will Mr. Mitchell. Can I get you anything while I'm at it?

No just worry about them! He said before coming over to me and kissing me to leave out. "Oh shit Steph you take care of that for me?"he asked turning around.

In the car in the arm rest!

Ight thanks.

Oh Mr. Mitchell your 6pm moved to 7. I pushed dinner reservation back to 8:30 as well.

Okay. Call my 10am and 11am tomorrow and cancel both of those. And make sure what I needed you to do is done for tonight.

I'm on it sir! She said smiling. He walked off down the path and got into the car. "So shall we!" She smiled.

Girls come on! I yelled and they came running out. She locked the doors putting the code in and we followed her down the path. There was a black tinted out truck waiting for us. The driver got out and opened the door for us to get in.

My daddy is so cool! I'lan said grabbing a soda from the mini fridge. "Hi Steph!" She smiled as Stephanie got in the car.

Hey sweetie how are you!

Good, this is my sister Harmony!

Hi Harmony! She smiled.

And this is mama Asia! She said cheesing so hard.

It's a pleasure to meet you. Mr. Mitchell has told me a lot about you. She smiled.

He has?

Yeah just your likes and dislikes. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call me or text me if I'm not around.

Okay thank you, so where are we going?

Where ever you girls would like. I think he wanted us to take you to the mall first to shop and stuff.

___________________

CARTER P.O.V.

How do I look girls?! I asked my daughters fixing my shirt. I was wearing a black tailored suit with a white shirt and some red loafers customized by Armani.

You loookkkk good dad! Asia is going to love it! I'lan sang standing on the couch.

You think so? It's not to much?

No you look perfect I think my mom is not gonna take her eyes off you! Harmony sang.

Thank you babies!

You got the ring dad?

Yes! Thank you ladies for picking it out.

Don't forget these! Harmony sang holding up the flowers.

Im not! Ight ladies give me kisses and wish me luck!

Good luck! They both sang laughing at once. I gave them hugs and kisses and grabbed the roses and left out. My driver was outside waiting on me. Asia should of already been or on her way to the restaurant. I sent her to get pampered after they dropped the girls back off.

I never in my life felt this way about anybody. I fell in love with Asia from the moment I saw her. She was so beautiful and makes me feel like Superman. I didn't need to date her for a long time. I know she's the one for me. I can feel it in the bottom of my heart. She makes me so happy. I haven't been in many real relationships and the last one I was in was Kierra. I didn't expect to fall in love with anybody at all or take any bitch seriously. But I can't let her slip through my fingers. Im not a dummy I know when I got something good.

I got to the restaurant and the lady escorted me to our floor. They had rose petals everywhere on the floor, lights dimmed down low, and candles everywhere. Just a few other couples ate up here. I sat at the table and I got nervous as fuck. I know I was making the right decision.

I seen her walk into the room and it was like everything just stopped. She was so beautiful! Her beautiful skin shinned from the light and glitter of her body spray. The fitted red dress she wore hugged her body showing her bump off perfectly as well as the curves of her ass. Her hair was pinned up in curls with a few pieces coming down her face. My heart fluttered and I felt like I was melting as she got closer. I stood to my feet to address her and she had the biggest smile.

Damn you look beautiful! I smiled pulling her into my arms.

Thank you baby, you look good yourself! She smiled kissing me.

Ohh these are for you! I smiled giving her the roses that sat on her chair. I pulled her chair out and she sat down so I can push it in. I sat across from her and the waiter brought us a glass of champagne.

This is beautiful baby! She smiled.

It is! I had a few favors this place owed me so they got us right for dinner.

Well they did that! You look so handsome! She smiled reaching over to wipe some of her lip gloss off my face. I kissed her hand before she reached back making her smile.

We ordered our food and my nerves was getting so bad! We talked and laughed throughout the entire dinner. I loved that she was goofy like me.

I wanna show you something! I smiled standing up.

What? She smirked standing up taking my hand. I helped her up and grabbed my champagne glass. I lead her upstairs and more rose petals and candles aligned them. Soft music started playing before we got to the top floor the camera man was already recording and taking pictures. The rose petals led into a huge shaped heart in the middle of the room. Lights and candles was everywhere. The huge letters with lights in them was behind her that said "Marry Me".

Okay look! I smiled sitting my glass down on the piano. Her mouth dropped and instantly started tearing up. "You know you mean the world to me and I'll do anything in this lifetime for you Asia! I love you and I don't need a million years to figure anything out. With you by my side I feel like I have it figured out already. You make me so happy and your everyone ever wanted and needed in a woman. Your amazing with my child and yours. And I know you'll be amazing with our son."

I pulled my pants up a bit taking the ring box from my pocket and got down on one knee. "Asia Ray, I love you from the bottom of my heart. (I started crying) And it'll be an honor to love you for the rest of our lives. Will you Marry me?" She was crying so hard bending down to me.

Of course! YES BABY I'll MARRY YOU! She sang through her tears. It's like a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. She grabbed my face kissing me over and over again. I pulled back and slid the ring on her finger. I pulled her up to her feet kissing her.

I love you! I sang as she wiped my tears.

I love you!!!! She smiled so hard.

I hope you like the ring the girls picked it out! I laughed.

Oh my god that makes me love it even more!

Your so beautiful! I smiled looking at her. I knew in my heart I made the right choice.