Chapter 78

What's wrong with you? Carter asked kissing me as he came into the room.

I don't feel good! I got up and ran into the bathroom to throw up. It's going on 3am and I been sick since 10pm. This lil baby wasn't doing me any justice.

You take something?

No! I got up and washed my mouth before going back into the room to lay down. I didn't tell him I was officially pregnant yet. He didn't know it was confirmed at all.

Here! He gave me my meds and a cup of ginger ale.

I'm bouta take a shower if you need anything else Ight!

Okay! He leaned in and kissed me before going in the bathroom to shower.

I layed back down trying to get comfortable. Before I knew it I was knocked out snoring.

_________________
I woke up to my alarm going off and my man was gone. I grabbed my phone and called him. His phone was going to voicemail. Why he always be gone before I'm woke. He had my meds and some ginger ale next to my phone. I got up and took them before getting up and going to the bathroom. I started the shower and washed my face and brushing my teeth.

I got out the shower and made sure the girls was up and getting ready. I went downstairs to make them breakfast and than came back up to get dress. I was tired as hell and felt sick again. I slipped on a pair of jeans, a white tshirt, a navy blue and light blue flannel long sleeve tshirt, and my blue ugg slippers. I left my hair hanging down curly, laid my edges and grabbed my bag for work.

GoodMorning babies! I smiled kissing their foreheads.

GoodMorning! They both smiled and sang at once.

Okay so I'm picking you two up from school today and you ladies have hair appointments.

Hair appointment? I'lan asked a bit confused.

Yeah, your going to go to the salon and get your hair done. And your nails and feet too.! I smiled.

My mommy never took me to the salon to get my hair done. That's why it's always up in a ponytail.

Oh wow! Well you'll be going to the hairdresser with Harm every two weeks. You ladies get your hair done and your nails and feet done.

Thank you!

No need to thank me baby. Eat up so I can drop y'all off. I made my coffee and a bagel and started the car. I brushed both of their hair up into near ponytails and laid their edges. I checked their bags and put their lunches on them.

I dropped them off at school and made my way to work. I opened the door to my office just before I spilled my coffee I probably would of had a nervous breakdown if I did.
It was cold in here so I turned my heater on and got everything situated.

Hey partner! Drew said as he went into his office.

GoodMorning! I waved.

I got started on my paper work for the day. Today was gonna be a long work week and it was only Tuesday.

I'm mad early i know I got a meeting at 2, is it okay I'm here now? Carter asked as he came into my office. He scared the hell out of me cause I was falling asleep.

Uhh yeah sure, was there anybody else out there?

Like two other niggas but fuck them.

Mr. Mitchell you can't just skip people. But your here now so close the door and have a seat.

Is there anything I need to know?

Nah I'm good!

More pay stubs for me?