Chapter 76

I pulled the covers over my naked body as I sat up and my eyes adjusted. I hit the alarm button on my phone and yawned. Carter was gone already. I went to the bathroom to shower and get up for the day. I had to pee so bad. I turned my shower water in and the sink water so I could brush my teeth and wash my face before getting in.

I grabbed my tooth brush and stopped once I seen the huge diamond on my finger. I smiled hard at my engagement ring. When the hell did he put this back on me? Last night?

I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body before getting out. I had a feeling today was gonna be a great day.

I went into my closet and grabbed a sweat suit. I wanted to be comfortable as much as possible. Which reminded me I went on 716adifferentvibe.com and placed an order for some sweat suits. They sweat suits was so comfy and they was about to drop some new stuff. I couldn't wait to order I have to keep up with their instagram too which is @Adifferent_Vibe_
I definitely was gonna see if I can get my little baby something custom made. Carter might go crazy if he sees that he loves that brand.

I brushed my hair up into a high curly ponytail and got dress. I put on a pair of Jordan 11's the concords and grabbed my black birkin and work bag to take downstairs with me. I went to go check on the girls and see if they was up and getting ready and they was not in their rooms. I went downstairs and a dozen of red roses sat on the counter with my coffee freshly made and a note. "Took the girls out for breakfast and dropped them off at school, have a good day I love you!" I smiled at the note and smelt the flowers. I grabbed my coffee and left out.

On my lunch I left work to go to my doctors appointment. I was extremely nervous about this. I know God does everything for a reason and last time was probably a reason but this time if I indeed was pregnant I was guarding my baby 10 times as harder than the first time.

Ms. Ray! A nurse called out to me. I smiled and grabbed my purse following her to the back. "Okay so your going to get undress from the bottom down, take your underwear off and the doctor will be right in with you.

Okay thank you.!
I swear the first appointments be nerve wracking. I undressed and put the gown on and sat on the table. I was so nervous. It seem like I was in this room waiting for forever. A hard knock filled the door and it was the doctor coming in.

Hi Ms. Ray! She smiled sitting down.

Hi!

How are you?

I'm good and you?

I'm great so we are here today for some testing?

Uhh yes...

Okay, have you had any symptoms or anything made you think you was pregnant?

Yeah I've been very sick and you know the usual. About a week and a half ago I took a at home pregnancy test and it was negative. Than a few days ago like 2 days after I missed my period I took another one. At first it was negative but a couple hours went by and the second line showed up.

Oh wow! Well I can most definitely say you are pregnant. The pregnancy test we just did came back positive and the blood test. Is this your first pregnancy?

Umm no! I have a 8 year old and I had a stillborn 2 months ago.

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that! Do your family have a history of that?

No! Well not that I know of....

Okay well we are going to do a little exam and have a listen see if we can catch a heart beat. She smiled. She sat the laptop down and put on a pair of gloves to do the exam. She pressed around on my belly and lower belly. She took some measurements with the tape and than listened around for a heartbeat. I almost start crying soon as I heard it. I recorded it and smiled. She than moved on to my pelvic exam. This the part I hated. It's like no matter how much dick you take peps-mares was the worst.

After my exam and stuff she gave me my paper work and sent me for the ultrasound. I can't believe this was so real and I was here doing all of this again.